• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America CLOSED/ COLLECTION COMPLETED

Hi I sent a PM last night way before those two and it seems you replied to them and not me, thanks!

okay, I apologize for not answering you I was checking all trades before replying to your request. I am sorry I am not able to trade those cards, they were already spoken for on another site.

I am considering trading my JP Sanrio Rilla and (maybe) Chai cards since I ordered a EU pack that should be here any day now. If you are interested in them, how many of your WA would you be willing to trade?

Last edited:
I am considering trading my JP Sanrio Rilla and (maybe) Chai cards since I ordered a EU pack that should be here any day now. If you are interested in them, how many of your WA would you be willing to trade?

Chai I would be interested in, I think my daughter already has Rilla :) Are there cards you are interested in?

Back