• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America CLOSED/ COLLECTION COMPLETED

Hi I sent a PM last night way before those two and it seems you replied to them and not me, thanks!

okay, I apologize for not answering you I was checking all trades before replying to your request. I am sorry I am not able to trade those cards, they were already spoken for on another site.

I can trade card 273 Moe for card 336 Pierce. Please let me know If you are Interested. :)

Is this closed or not? I could help you get the Sanrio cards for your daughter. :)

I am considering trading my JP Sanrio Rilla and (maybe) Chai cards since I ordered a EU pack that should be here any day now. If you are interested in them, how many of your WA would you be willing to trade?

Last edited:
I am considering trading my JP Sanrio Rilla and (maybe) Chai cards since I ordered a EU pack that should be here any day now. If you are interested in them, how many of your WA would you be willing to trade?

Chai I would be interested in, I think my daughter already has Rilla :) Are there cards you are interested in?

Back