Favorite Party Games?

tinypietro

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8344-3205-9228
i would love to have a party soon with my friends and just sit around, eat a lot of snacks, and play some good video games! this kind of sparked with the switch coming out recently, being promoted as more of a social console has really gotten me in the mood to play games with someone! (or, in this case, some people, heh.)

what are some of your favorite party/social games? or, maybe, even just multiplayer games that you love?

there's of course the obvious mario party and mario kart and jackbox for larger crowds, but those are the only ones that come to my mind. ><

We always play Mario Kart and Mario Party. C:

Smash is good. :D Or the mini games in Pokemon Stadium 1&2!

Fibbage and other Jackbox games. Cards against humanity and crabs adjust humidity are great when combined. For drinking, you can try out Rage Cage

i usually play mario kart, smash, and mario party. its always a blast especially in smash

Last edited:
Heads up is awesome! I always like Charades, and Pictionary. Then some games that look fun that I haven't tried yet are Telestrations and Super Fight :)

My friend brings over WarioWare Inc. Mega Party Games (it's the GameCube WarioWare), and that's always really fun, especially the Listen to the Doctor minigame. Smash Bros Wii U is also really great, I love to play Smashketball so it's even less about skill so everyone is having fun and hating each other even more. Another awesome game to play with friends if you have a smaller group is Spelunky, both death match and the actual adventure mode are great, but be prepared to hate your friends even more than if you played Smash or Mario Kart.

I'm going to say what everybody else said for emphasis: Mario Party, Mario Kart, and Smash. I recommend the Gamecube ones and Brawl. But if you have a N64, those can be short, fun little throw-backs for people who grew up on them. Hmm.. Soul Calibur can be fun. Animal Crossing, if they have it too.
I hear Rocket League is a really good one, if you have a PS4 or X1. It's like soccer with cars. And I hear Splatoon is good for multiplayer, but I've never played that either.
Non-videogames, if your wanting to dabble there too, Love Letter is tremendous fun to me, and each game is very, very quick.

Back