• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Hybrid bonanza! Accepts tbt, Igb and trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kallikal

Bells
Feedback
100% (17) +
-------------------------:)KALLIKALS HYBRID BONANZA SHOP:)--------------------------------------------
Hi there! Currently I have an abundance of hybrids, that I don't really want taking up space. So I decided to set up a little shop.
I ONLY DELIVER. My town is currently under a LOT of reorganizing, so orders must be a pocketful + mail slots or less (this is 26 items, if you really need more, I can squeeze some into my locker:) )
What I accept: (offers)
TBT
IGB
OR TRADE FOR DIFFERENT HYBRID ( preferably pink)OR CARNATIONS
Offer what you think is fair!
---------Stock--------
Blue pansies: x40
Blue roses: x18
Orange cosmos: x6
Orange roses: x10
Orange tulips: x4
Orange pansies: x7
Orange lillies: x3
Black roses: x10
Black cosmos: X11
Black lilies: x2
Black tulips: x3
------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: I'm breeding most of these flowers daily, so if you don't see the amount you need, don't worry, shoot me a vm and I'll see about breeding you some more! Thanks:)

Of course! I'm only on for a little bit longer now, but if you are ready I can quickly get ready, if not I won't be back on till late tonight.

Can I buy all your hybrids you have left?

I only do a max of 26 per order. If you want more, multiple trips would have to be taken. I also need a valid offer for all of them. If you are okay with me taking multiple trips, then that's fine, but I won't be able to until later tonight.

I only do a max of 26 per order. If you want more, multiple trips would have to be taken. I also need a valid offer for all of them. If you are okay with me taking multiple trips, then that's fine, but I won't be able to until later tonight.

Yeah, I don't mind taking trips
Would 3.8mil igb sound good for all?
Anytime would be good c:

Last edited:

I'll be on late tonight as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back