Selling Hybrid bonanza! Accepts tbt, Igb and trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kallikal

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (17) +
-------------------------:)KALLIKALS HYBRID BONANZA SHOP:)--------------------------------------------
Hi there! Currently I have an abundance of hybrids, that I don't really want taking up space. So I decided to set up a little shop.
I ONLY DELIVER. My town is currently under a LOT of reorganizing, so orders must be a pocketful + mail slots or less (this is 26 items, if you really need more, I can squeeze some into my locker:) )
What I accept: (offers)
TBT
IGB
OR TRADE FOR DIFFERENT HYBRID ( preferably pink)OR CARNATIONS
Offer what you think is fair!
---------Stock--------
Blue pansies: x40
Blue roses: x18
Orange cosmos: x6
Orange roses: x10
Orange tulips: x4
Orange pansies: x7
Orange lillies: x3
Black roses: x10
Black cosmos: X11
Black lilies: x2
Black tulips: x3
------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: I'm breeding most of these flowers daily, so if you don't see the amount you need, don't worry, shoot me a vm and I'll see about breeding you some more! Thanks:)

Of course! I'm only on for a little bit longer now, but if you are ready I can quickly get ready, if not I won't be back on till late tonight.

Can I buy all your hybrids you have left?

I only do a max of 26 per order. If you want more, multiple trips would have to be taken. I also need a valid offer for all of them. If you are okay with me taking multiple trips, then that's fine, but I won't be able to until later tonight.

I only do a max of 26 per order. If you want more, multiple trips would have to be taken. I also need a valid offer for all of them. If you are okay with me taking multiple trips, then that's fine, but I won't be able to until later tonight.

Yeah, I don't mind taking trips
Would 3.8mil igb sound good for all?
Anytime would be good c:

Last edited:

I'll be on late tonight as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back