• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

feeling blah..hows everyones week going?

Bad :( I got called back for a second interview at the restaurant that I applied at. I thought this was a good sign, but it has been a day and I've heard nothing back from them. I'm assuming that making the choice should be quicker since it was the second interview, meaning they've already shortlisted all the candidates, and just have to choose from a select few. So I'm taking it as a bad sign that I haven't heard back. But then again, my brain always thinks worst case scenario because of my anxiety so I could be blowing it out of proportion, and maybe there is always a long wait after second interviews. Who knows. Time will tell. Meanwhile I'm just stressing out.

My week's been bad and good. In my job I do normal data maintenance and updates, then I also build products we sell and I also manage the helpdesk support tickets that customers send us.

This week I got the mother of all horrible support requests. It's taken me the whole week with phone calls and emails, interrupting my regular work, to deal with it all.

Thankfully I've finished a large chunk of my regular work and closed half of my existing support tickets! I'm very happy about it and am looking forward to an easier job next week ^-^

my week has been going okay! i've mostly just been staying in, watching movies, and playing acnl haha. i've literally been playing the entire day today. i just reset my town so there's a lot of work to be done ;o; i'm pretty happy with it so far though!

My week at placement was pretty good actually! I'm in full time now so I was afraid I would be sitting here doing nothing, which I did a few times but I actually got to do client designs and one even picked mine!! I almost screamed with excitement when my coworker told me!! I also now like the tv show Friends. We watch it during lunch in the breakroom haha.

So on Tuesday my dad came home and said "yuck, the rats stink. when did you last clean them out" and I said a couple of days ago but I could smell the stink too. (It's a distinct smell anyway I'll tell u what it was in a sec) So I go and feed my boys their food (THEY'RE ON A ****ING DIET LOL) and I could still smell the smell and it was really bad. So I look into my girls' cage and my girl Daisy was dead, she would've been three in July so she did extremely well. So I cry a bit y'know and then I go to get Peach out and the smell gets SUPER STRONG rite. and I see that Daisy doesn't have a head. So I'm looking back and forth at Daisy to Peach, Daisy to Peach and I just... didn't expect her to eat her brains y'know? She's done it before but I though we were PAST THAT PEACH. So yeah that happened. Peach is still a sweetheart, she's blind in both eyes and can't use her hind legs due to Hind End Degeneration but she's full of life. She wants to do everything a young grasshopper would want to do lol. So ya, I did get some vinyl tiles for my boys' cage, some baskets to hang up, Peach has her own modified basket with a hole cut into the front so she can get into it okay, and I bought some roses to plant over the spot I buried Daisy, in memory of her and all of her brothers and sisters. I also bought some cacti to expand my collection of cacti lmfao. So ya, pretty rubbish week. I feel rubbish. I am rubbish. I'm a rubbish owner and a total trash mammal. Ok story over. thanks for reading if you actually did lol

So on Tuesday my dad came home and said "yuck, the rats stink. when did you last clean them out" and I said a couple of days ago but I could smell the stink too. (It's a distinct smell anyway I'll tell u what it was in a sec) So I go and feed my boys their food (THEY'RE ON A ****ING DIET LOL) and I could still smell the smell and it was really bad. So I look into my girls' cage and my girl Daisy was dead, she would've been three in July so she did extremely well. So I cry a bit y'know and then I go to get Peach out and the smell gets SUPER STRONG rite. and I see that Daisy doesn't have a head. So I'm looking back and forth at Daisy to Peach, Daisy to Peach and I just... didn't expect her to eat her brains y'know? She's done it before but I though we were PAST THAT PEACH. So yeah that happened. Peach is still a sweetheart, she's blind in both eyes and can't use her hind legs due to Hind End Degeneration but she's full of life. She wants to do everything a young grasshopper would want to do lol. So ya, I did get some vinyl tiles for my boys' cage, some baskets to hang up, Peach has her own modified basket with a hole cut into the front so she can get into it okay, and I bought some roses to plant over the spot I buried Daisy, in memory of her and all of her brothers and sisters. I also bought some cacti to expand my collection of cacti lmfao. So ya, pretty rubbish week. I feel rubbish. I am rubbish. I'm a rubbish owner and a total trash mammal. Ok story over. thanks for reading if you actually did lol

aw i'm sorry that happened :( losing pets sucks so much. i hope you feel better soon

Holy freaking WHAT. That is SO disgusting!! I am so sorry you had to go through that! :C

My week has been okay. I started physio for my jaw and mouth and it's been a very sore few weeks. I just had another session and I am in so much pain.

But I got to go see Beauty and the Beast so that was good

my week has been pretty good! i got top in the class in a chemistry test and got invited to a talk with cambridge university that not many ppl got invited to so i'm super happy about that.

Holy freaking WHAT. That is SO disgusting!! I am so sorry you had to go through that! :C

It's natural. Gross, but natural. But she was a wonderful pet and I should remember her for that rather than what she turned out to be after my other rat got her.

Back