• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

feeling blah..hows everyones week going?

OoMayorSummeroO

beautiful disaster
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm feeling really blah....I think realizing Kurt Cobain would've been 50 this year is what set it off...made me feel HELLA OLD...not to mention..i AM old.

hows everyone elses week been going? Here in Ny, on Long Island we are expecting like about 2 feet of snow tomorrow...FUN...

Last edited:
this is a good decription of my weak

cucumber.jpg

Pretty good. Just been practicing my sculpting and stuff. Nothing too interesting. Bought something nice for Mother's Day, so let's hope she likes it.

2Kool4Skool

I have a week off a school due to this apparent Spring Break.

this is a good decription of my weak

View attachment 195659

ah yes, strongly relatable.

JK i don't get the joke lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, it's only Monday...

I passed the second branch of Mr. Trustfundkid's route today, I read too many walkthroughs and stressed myself too much about it. I watched the bad ending tho and i was like OWO.

My cat caught a mouse, the second mouse in a row & I'm just watching TED talks, contemplating my death and putting off making something of myself. So it's basically like every other day, of every other week.

- - - Post Merge - - -

plsdon'tgivemeanotherwarningpls

It's been alright so far! My school is closed tomorrow so I'm probably going to spend most of the day studying for my Irish oral exam which is on Thursday. I'm a bit nervous about it but I'm fairly good at speaking the language so hopefully it'll go alright. No school on Friday either because of Paddy's Day, so I think I'll meet up with a few friends in town for a drink or two.

Yea work has been busy af for me due to people getting ready for the winter storm. It's not like a meteor is going to hit our area though lol

It's been alright so far! My school is closed tomorrow so I'm probably going to spend most of the day studying for my Irish oral exam which is on Thursday. I'm a bit nervous about it but I'm fairly good at speaking the language so hopefully it'll go alright. No school on Friday either because of Paddy's Day, so I think I'll meet up with a few friends in town for a drink or two.

Good luck with your Irish oral! I remember mine well the examiners are actually really nice and encouraging☺

Its gonna snow, and I can't wait to play in it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its going good so far.

Things have been going alright so far. I'm just waiting to hear back from a property manager about the apartment I'm trying to move into and hopefully my fiance and I will get it and move in in a week or two. College is going fine, I had to drop two classes because I couldn't pay for them but it's actually turned out well because I've been super busy the past few months. It snowed the other day which was really nice, But all in all I'd say things are going okay:)

Last edited:
Overall I just got back from vacation and it's been stressful af with work and family taking care of my dog. I just can't lmaooo

Things have been going alright so far. I'm just waiting to hear back from a property manager about the apartment I'm trying to move into and hopefully my fiance and I will get it and move in in a week or two. College is going fine, I had to drop two classes because I couldn't pay for them but it's actually turned out well because I've been super busy the past few months. It snowed the other day which was really nice, But all in all I'd say things are going okay:)

Good luck with the apartment! I know what that feeling is like, waiting for the owner or property manager to call and give you the ok...
Luckily this past October my husband and I bought our first house and even though the water,cable, oil, and electricity bills
are more...its actually LESS as a total without having to pay rent or a mortgage!! I live on Long Island in NY, and living expenses are INSANE HERE.

my week has been pretty bad. have been feeling ill and my mood hasn't been great, i've had this feeling of dread for tomorrow and the next day, and the next day.

Good luck with the apartment! I know what that feeling is like, waiting for the owner or property manager to call and give you the ok...
Luckily this past October my husband and I bought our first house and even though the water,cable, oil, and electricity bills
are more...its actually LESS as a total without having to pay rent or a mortgage!! I live on Long Island in NY, and living expenses are INSANE HERE.

Thanks :) The apartment is in a great place but was built in the 60's if I remember correctly so it's pretty cheap, we're planning to live there for a while and save up some money so we can get a small house in our city. It's so expensive to live where I do now because it's considered a growing city so everyone's buying up property.

My week is going pretty well! I've got the week off from school. Not doing anything cool for spring break but I'm enjoying being able to relax. My boyfriend and I were supposed to go hiking in the Adirondacks this weekend but the snow stifled those plans.

Last edited:
um ****

This week and next week will be exam week and tomorrow i have a physics exam

Tired, lazy, unproductive af.

Back