• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

gorillas galore!

jcmbangor

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I purchased a Rilla card a couple of weeks ago and moved she, Boyd and Louis into my towns. I now have all ten gorilla villagers spread out over my three towns. I may start an all-gorilla town at some point but for the time being I love having them all spread out.

I'm not a fan of the aesthetic of the AC gorillas, like at all...HOWEVER, I am a HUGE cat fan like in everything, and in ALL regards, so like one of my lil ACNL goals is to one day have an ALL KITTY VILLAGE *swoon* so I totally am pumped for you and applaud the achievement! Way to go! >^^<

As much I'm not a fan of gorillas, I'm glad someone is showing them love. Good luck with your towns :)

This makes me so happy! I love the gorillas, and it's so sad that everyone hates them. I'm glad to see someone who actually goes out of their way to welcome the gorillas.

PHsYSIx.jpg
"Get yer stinkin' paws off me you damn dirty ape!"
Just kiddin'.I have Hans Gruber and Boone in my towns and I like 'em both a lot,especially Hans.Hans is one of the most unique villagers in the game and he's recently scored a ton of brownie points with me because in the past couple of weeks he's requested all of the smug PWPs I wanted for my town.Sometimes when you take a chance on one of the umm,....less attractive villagers you might be pleasantly surprised.

View attachment 195667
"Get yer stinkin' paws off me you damn dirty ape!"
Just kiddin'.I have Hans Gruber and Boone in my towns and I like 'em both a lot,especially Hans.Hans is one of the most unique villagers in the game and he's recently scored a ton of brownie points with me because in the past couple of weeks he's requested all of the smug PWPs I wanted for my town.Sometimes when you take a chance on one of the umm,....less attractive villagers you might be pleasantly surprised.

Now Boone, looks amazing. But my town is full to bursting, maybe in my other town though. Hmm.

I'm restarting my second town soon, and I have Boones card, I'm thinking about giving him an honest chance. Gorillas freak me out IRL though.

Hans for life!!!

I'm so happy somebody likes gorillas. I really really don't, except Hans. My favourite species is...I know, boring and predictable....wolves. But I could never have a full town of them because I love deer and horses too much.

I'm not a fan of the gorillas and never have been, but I scanned Rilla in too recently. I won't lie, she's not as bad in person as I thought she'd be and she's one of the first gorillas I don't actually mind. If she were to move in randomly and not by me moving her in, I actually wouldn't mind all that much. She wouldn't be a permanent of course, but surprisingly, I don't hate her. Although i'm not a fan of the gorillas but I can sort of stand Rilla, a gorilla town would be interesting.

Rilla and Hans are the only gorillas I can stand. :/
Guess they are all good I guess.

I have Peewee in my town and he's super sweet! I actually am keeping him around for the PWP requests though :/

Now Boone, looks amazing. But my town is full to bursting, maybe in my other town though. Hmm.

NxTXYvJ.jpg
I just assumed Boone was a cranky like most of the other male gorillas until I saw him in a dream town.It was funny to hear that high pitched jock voice coming from a big gorilla/ba-Boone.I like when they stick their hands in their mouths.

Legit gorillas are one of the cutest species

I think, if I were to have a gorilla villager, it would be Boone, Rilla or Rocket (because I've always kind of wanted all the superhero villagers in one town, just imagine!). And I'm a big fan of the eagle villagers for some reason. My fave is Celia though because she's gorgeous!

Also, while not a fan of all the anteaters, I feel like Anabelle needs wayyy more love! She's a pangolin!!!!1! How interesting is that!!!

I have really come to like the gorillas recently. I think what deterred me before was the jarring contrast of a gorilla's size in comparison to smaller villagers, but a town full of gorillas would be really cool to see!

thanks for all the gorilla love folks! They have always been my favorites in all iterations of AC...especially Al and Hans. But Boone has taken over as my new fave and Rilla was a huge surprise...never been a Hello Kitty person...but she is great. The gorillas are the closest animals to humans in the game...that may be why I like them...who knows...I just get a huge kick out of them and they make me laugh.

Back