Buying In game bells. I have tbt and I'm looking for igb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it took a long time, but you could at least have had the decency to cancel our transaction before I put out 101 bags of bells all over my train station area and nearby flower beds.

There is probably an easier way to do this, but I don't know one yet.

So, nuff said.

WHAT DO YOU SAID??? I'M WAITING FOR YOU SINCE YOUR LAST PRIVATE MESSAGE:

"Ok, I understand. I am still getting bells from the bank. Another 10 minutes please"

PLEASE, YOU MUST BE SURE ABOUT YOU WILL BE SAY IN MY POST BEFORE DO IT.

I would like to understand because you are saying this here if the last message that i received from you, you said me that I should be wait about 10 minutes more for you. I HAVE NO MORE NOTICE FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know it took a long time, but you could at least have had the decency to cancel our transaction before I put out 101 bags of bells all over my train station area and nearby flower beds.

So, nuff said.

"Ok, I understand. I am still getting bells from the bank. Another 10 minutes please"

I would like to understand because you are saying this here if the last message that i received from you, you said me that I should be wait about 10 minutes more for you. I HAVE NO MORE NOTICE FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, i am waiting for you since one hour and 30 minutes ago!!!! I'm pregnant and i am hungry and however i will waiting for you a lot.

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, i am waiting for you since one hour and 30 minutes ago!!!! I'm pregnant and i am hungry and however i will waiting for you a lot.
`````````````````````````````````
Here is a copy of my private message reply to your private message, same as the one above, to me.

"Yes, it took me an hour to put out all those bells, but I sent three more private messages after that one that you mentioned! Finally, I told you the gate was open and then I waited for about half an hour. I checked to see if you were online and you weren't.

So, I will edit the message I put on your thread. And I'm sorry that it seems like you did not receive my last three private messages. Please make sure you did not miss them. I put all the bells away already...it was tiring to do all that work. I'm not pregnant, but I am old...over 60.

Let's agree it was a misunderstanding, okay? I will try to learn an easier way to give someone that many bags of bells. You might want to, also. I'm too tired to do it again."

My next message to you: "I see you left a negative wifi trade feedback. You correct that and I will correct the message I left on your thread. Deal?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you, I have seen that service recently, and even read it, but did not understand the process. I have been sick, so even now I don't have the energy. But I would like to learn it, so I will keep the info for when I am feeling better and can wrap my head around it.

Last edited:
Here is a copy of my private message reply to your private message, same as the one above, to me.

"Yes, it took me an hour to put out all those bells, but I sent three more private messages after that one that you mentioned! Finally, I told you the gate was open and then I waited for about half an hour. I checked to see if you were online and you weren't.

So, I will edit the message I put on your thread. And I'm sorry that it seems like you did not receive my last three private messages. Please make sure you did not miss them. I put all the bells away already...it was tiring to do all that work. I'm not pregnant, but I am old...over 60.

Let's agree it was a misunderstanding, okay? I will try to learn an easier way to give someone that many bags of bells. You might want to, also. I'm too tired to do it again."

My next message to you: "I see you left a negative wifi trade feedback. You correct that and I will correct the message I left on your thread. Deal?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you, I have seen that service recently, and even read it, but did not understand the process. I have been sick, so even now I don't have the energy. But I would like to learn it, so I will keep the info for when I am feeling better and can wrap my head around it.
``````````````````````````````````````````````

Thursday, March 16th
Will you please keep your word and correct the negative wifi trade rating you left yesterday? I have kept my word and posted here that we definitely had some unfortunate miscommunication happening.

Last edited:
``````````````````````````````````````````````

Thursday, March 16th
Will you please keep your word and correct the negative wifi trade rating you left yesterday? I have kept my word and posted here that we definitely had some unfortunate miscommunication happening.

This message i did receive after you had written in my post saying the lot of lies. I didn't receive none of the three messages that you afirm sended me. PLEASE, the next time you will have a doubt, FIRST, ask me in the post or send me a visitor message if I don't receive your pm. Please, first is better to ask, before to say that you said in my post.

Sorry for my bad english.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

This message i did receive after you had written in my post saying the lot of lies. I didn't receive none of the three messages that you afirm sended me. PLEASE, the next time you will have a doubt, FIRST, ask me in the post or send me a visitor message if I don't receive your pm. Please, first is better to ask, before to say that you said in my post.

Sorry for my bad english.

Sorry I refer to this message.

Please only use the Wifi Feedback feature if an actual transaction has taken place. Thanks.

So, nuff said.

Is this a lot of lies? I don't think so. By the way, I did try to contact you, three times, via PM. And, if you recall, I said I checked to see if you were still online, and you were not. So, yes, I assumed you were abandoning the transaction. Another reason I thought you were abandoning the transaction was because I saw that you bumped this thread at the very time I was putting out all those bells. And you hurried to put a negative feedback on my trade rating.

I see you corrected my wifi trade rating, and I thank you. Let's be finished with this now, please. Well, I am, anyway. I will not be looking at this thread anymore, so if you have more to say, you may PM me.

Last edited:
If you still need help I can do both laying bells out and also retail method. Just let me know either way have mega bells and as with all transactions you get 5 million bells free.

Is this a lot of lies? I don't think so. By the way, I did try to contact you, three times, via PM. And, if you recall, I said I checked to see if you were still online, and you were not. So, yes, I assumed you were abandoning the transaction. Another reason I thought you were abandoning the transaction was because I saw that you bumped this thread at the very time I was putting out all those bells. And you hurried to put a negative feedback on my trade rating.

I see you corrected my wifi trade rating, and I thank you. Let's be finished with this now, please. Well, I am, anyway. I will not be looking at this thread anymore, so if you have more to say, you may PM me.

I have to close this post because the user Nenya has decided to use it for write me here. She has said all. As soon as she saw me bumped my post and even why my status wasn't online, she decided to charge against me here before asking me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back