Villagers which you moved out to your other towns?

Buster Bunny

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Since Acme had three penguin villagers I have transfered Puck to NewLeaf town which he'll be staying.

In Acme, I had 3 jock villagers and since there is no peppy koalas in New Leaf I had to send Lyman to Wildtown, but he'll be sent to Joyville later.

I've done this before. After moving out Scoot in my 2nd town Ruby, I moved in Bam from my 1st town Sapphire to replace him. :p

Bluebear and Zucker were in my first town, Stardust, and I loved them to death but their houses were in bad spots. So I moved them to my second town, Valhalla. I was planning on moving them back in later when I could buut I'm really impatient so I might just wind up using their amiibo cards. Lucky though, I did manage to get Bluebear's pic before she left.

I usually only move villagers from one town to another if I'm planning to delete a town but I'm really sentimental about particular villagers and I don't want to adopt them "fresh" from someone else. Except for one case, where I moved hamphrey from Pyrena to Luferna because his house ended up in a dumb place...

None, I only have one active town that I use and the other is to store my villagers that I need to move into my current town at some point. I can't handle multiple towns as it is, so transferring villagers to live in another would probably give me a headache. Even if I did have the patience for it, moving out villagers takes a lot of time and effort if you don't have amiibo cards.

Back