• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers which you moved out to your other towns?

Buster Bunny

Bells
Since Acme had three penguin villagers I have transfered Puck to NewLeaf town which he'll be staying.

In Acme, I had 3 jock villagers and since there is no peppy koalas in New Leaf I had to send Lyman to Wildtown, but he'll be sent to Joyville later.

I've done this before. After moving out Scoot in my 2nd town Ruby, I moved in Bam from my 1st town Sapphire to replace him. :p

Bluebear and Zucker were in my first town, Stardust, and I loved them to death but their houses were in bad spots. So I moved them to my second town, Valhalla. I was planning on moving them back in later when I could buut I'm really impatient so I might just wind up using their amiibo cards. Lucky though, I did manage to get Bluebear's pic before she left.

I usually only move villagers from one town to another if I'm planning to delete a town but I'm really sentimental about particular villagers and I don't want to adopt them "fresh" from someone else. Except for one case, where I moved hamphrey from Pyrena to Luferna because his house ended up in a dumb place...

None, I only have one active town that I use and the other is to store my villagers that I need to move into my current town at some point. I can't handle multiple towns as it is, so transferring villagers to live in another would probably give me a headache. Even if I did have the patience for it, moving out villagers takes a lot of time and effort if you don't have amiibo cards.

Back