• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How did you come about TBT?

My brother (DZ98gaming; the other N64 freak) is friends with jvgsjeff, and Jeff told him about this website. I joined about 4 months after he did. I don't remember why, though. Probably thought it would just be cool or something.

Tbh I really didn't start actually using this site until like early 2016...

Some nutcase on gamefaqs sold me a perfect fruit basket, but it was one one of those spawner things. I spent awhile looking up what they were/if my game was now corrupt, and I found a thread on here explaining them. I also saw some trading threads, and some were selling some items I wanted, so I signed up. I've slowly lost interest in AC:NL, but I still enjoy coming on here just because the community most of the time is wonderful. Brewsters drama and collectibles also make the site so great LOL

I was searching how to get some items in the game, and TBT came up a few times. I was excited to find a thriving Animal Crossing community so I joined right away.

I saw that everyone was using tbt on GameFAQs and I felt left out so I joined xD

Did a google search on how to get other fruit for your town. Trading here seemed to be the only way and all I wanted at first. xD

When i got ACNL in March 7th 2015 , i was looking to make my town more pretty , so after joining ACC i joined here on March 30th , asking for 3 purple roses for 120K IGB.
After that , i came back to TBT to do more trades and stuff around April and then in May i started posting in the General Discussion topics and Nintendo Treehouse. Then i became more active in July and today i am still here after many things

Last edited:
I was just searching up ACNL randomly and I cam across this. I observed for a bit then made an account on the 13th September 2015!

Found this place while looking for people to play City Folk with back in the day, and I stuck around for a bit because the community here was far nicer than on any other AC site I'd been on.

When I first got new leaf, I was Googling stuff a lot. Like "How to wake up Cyrus" "How to unlock dream suite" "How to grow hybrids" and a lot of the links I would click would lead me to the bell tree. I ghost read people's posts in the New Leaf thread for a month or so, then made an account soon after I saw you could trade/buy whatever items you want in the re-tail thread.

Last edited:
i wanted my dreamies but didn't want to shell out 1mil+ bells for my villagers when i found out people trade for tbt which i dont really have use for i decided i'd save up tbt and trade :D I've already managed four dreamies so far! uwu

I was looking for answers about some mechanics about the New Leaf game I had just bought with my new 3DSXL, and TBT appeared with answers and a very friendly community :D So I stayed :D

My brother told me about this place and because the game was coming out soon, I decided to join.

I joined initially many years ago on an account I wouldn't even be able to remember the details for.

I even used to play online with one of the moderators here! It was fun. Good times.

A Twitch streamer called SugarCoatedKiss (She is amazing definitely check her out)

Back