How did you come about TBT?

My brother (DZ98gaming; the other N64 freak) is friends with jvgsjeff, and Jeff told him about this website. I joined about 4 months after he did. I don't remember why, though. Probably thought it would just be cool or something.

Tbh I really didn't start actually using this site until like early 2016...

Some nutcase on gamefaqs sold me a perfect fruit basket, but it was one one of those spawner things. I spent awhile looking up what they were/if my game was now corrupt, and I found a thread on here explaining them. I also saw some trading threads, and some were selling some items I wanted, so I signed up. I've slowly lost interest in AC:NL, but I still enjoy coming on here just because the community most of the time is wonderful. Brewsters drama and collectibles also make the site so great LOL

I was searching how to get some items in the game, and TBT came up a few times. I was excited to find a thriving Animal Crossing community so I joined right away.

I saw that everyone was using tbt on GameFAQs and I felt left out so I joined xD

Did a google search on how to get other fruit for your town. Trading here seemed to be the only way and all I wanted at first. xD

When i got ACNL in March 7th 2015 , i was looking to make my town more pretty , so after joining ACC i joined here on March 30th , asking for 3 purple roses for 120K IGB.
After that , i came back to TBT to do more trades and stuff around April and then in May i started posting in the General Discussion topics and Nintendo Treehouse. Then i became more active in July and today i am still here after many things

Last edited:
I was just searching up ACNL randomly and I cam across this. I observed for a bit then made an account on the 13th September 2015!

Found this place while looking for people to play City Folk with back in the day, and I stuck around for a bit because the community here was far nicer than on any other AC site I'd been on.

When I first got new leaf, I was Googling stuff a lot. Like "How to wake up Cyrus" "How to unlock dream suite" "How to grow hybrids" and a lot of the links I would click would lead me to the bell tree. I ghost read people's posts in the New Leaf thread for a month or so, then made an account soon after I saw you could trade/buy whatever items you want in the re-tail thread.

Last edited:
i wanted my dreamies but didn't want to shell out 1mil+ bells for my villagers when i found out people trade for tbt which i dont really have use for i decided i'd save up tbt and trade :D I've already managed four dreamies so far! uwu

I was looking for answers about some mechanics about the New Leaf game I had just bought with my new 3DSXL, and TBT appeared with answers and a very friendly community :D So I stayed :D

My brother told me about this place and because the game was coming out soon, I decided to join.

I joined initially many years ago on an account I wouldn't even be able to remember the details for.

I even used to play online with one of the moderators here! It was fun. Good times.

Back