Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
How did you come about TBT?​

I was trying to find a decent forum through Google. After looking at a few different forums, I found TBT. :blush:

Last edited:
i needed to get my mind off things and i had a feeling that an animal crossing community would be nice. i love the game and i've always wanted to join a forum so the first thing i saw was this and i signed up instantly. i made about 10 posts and left for about 2 months. after that though i've been active ever since

Can't remember. I think I just wanted to be part of a community. Thought it would be fun. I was right.

Well I always search questions up for ACNL, and usually this website comes up with the answers in my search. So one day I figured it's time to get my dreamies somehow, and this forum looks nice. So I joined and started getting my dreamies. And I stayed long after I found them all because I love all you bums <3

I was already on ACC but they don't do as many community things as on here. I'm pretty sure I searched up ACNL community and I came across this website at some point

Turnips! I originally found TBT back with ACWW which was my first game (and caused my first console purchase). I was googling for info on turnips, found my way here, explored a bit, got overwhelmed, and left without joining.

Then with ACNL I was keen to find high turnip prices at a time when no IRL players I knew had good prices. I was trying to upgrade all my character's houses as quickly as possible and had two towns full of turnips about to rot. I went googling again and found my way here (although I didn't realise it was the same site until I saw the header change with the clock a few times).

I might have disappeared again without joining, let alone joining in, but I wanted to "give back" by at least participating in the turnip prices thread when I could. From there, I don't know what happened. But somehow I'm still here lol.

I came here on and off without an account for a good few years (since City Folk came out maybe) but I was too shy and intimidated to make an account and engage with any of the users here T_T But last year was such a rough year and I was so lonely that I made an account. I probably came here originally to ask about something, but I didn't post anything for like a month or two ;-; then I started posting and I hate it here jk I actually like it here. I'm still too timid to talk to people and make friends but I'm comfortable.

Last edited:
a friend of mine on gamefaqs was always talking about tbt and collectibles so i decided to peep it out

Tumblr brought me here! I have an acnl blog on tumblr and I frequent the acnl tag, so when someone posted about this awesome forum website where they found one of their dreamies, I was all over it! In the past I'd been using reddit as another place to trade with people, but I vastly prefer how things are over here on TBT :)

I stumbled on it when I was trying to find something AC-related on google. I joined instantly but lurk for about 4 months before posting.

Looking for info about villagers.
Then I stumbled into the Villager Popularity List that Houndoomed worked on, mostly because I was curious if there was a such thing.
Surprised to see Rosie and Molly up high.
Didn't join until after like a year later though. :p

I was looking up new leaf related stuff while waiting for my 3ds to arrive (I bought it just for the game!) and I found TBT. I stalked it for a bit and then joined right after I made my town!

i needed to get my mind off things and i had a feeling that an animal crossing community would be nice. i love the game and i've always wanted to join a forum so the first thing i saw was this and i signed up instantly. i made about 10 posts and left for about 2 months. after that though i've been active ever since

The forum is a nice place to relax and get your mind off things! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can't remember. I think I just wanted to be part of a community. Thought it would be fun. I was right.

I had a hard time remembering when I started joining other things so I understand where you're coming from! :blush: The forum is really fun... especially The Basement.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I always search questions up for ACNL, and usually this website comes up with the answers in my search. So one day I figured it's time to get my dreamies somehow, and this forum looks nice. So I joined and started getting my dreamies. And I stayed long after I found them all because I love all you bums <3

I think I've seen this forum show up on Google when I have Googled things in the past about Animal Crossing. I love being a bum too! >3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was already on ACC but they don't do as many community things as on here. I'm pretty sure I searched up ACNL community and I came across this website at some point

ACC is...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I came here on and off without an account for a good few years (since City Folk came out maybe) but I was too shy and intimidated to make an account and engage with any of the users here T_T But last year was such a rough year and I was so lonely that I made an account. I probably came here originally to ask about something, but I didn't post anything for like a month or two ;-; then I started posting and I hate it here jk I actually like it here. I'm still too timid to talk to people and make friends but I'm comfortable.

I'm happy that you made an account! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

a friend of mine on gamefaqs was always talking about tbt and collectibles so i decided to peep it out

Gamefaqs ---> TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tumblr brought me here! I have an acnl blog on tumblr and I frequent the acnl tag, so when someone posted about this awesome forum website where they found one of their dreamies, I was all over it! In the past I'd been using reddit as another place to trade with people, but I vastly prefer how things are over here on TBT :)

Sounds lovely, Deanna! :blush: The layout and the navigation is really nice!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Google searches for various New Leaf stuff.

I think I've seen this forum before I joined Googling things.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I stumbled on it when I was trying to find something AC-related on google. I joined instantly but lurk for about 4 months before posting.
Definitely by googling New Leaf stuff.
I was looking up new leaf related stuff while waiting for my 3ds to arrive (I bought it just for the game!) and I found TBT. I stalked it for a bit and then joined right after I made my town!
Google brought everyone here. Huh? :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for info about villagers.
Then I stumbled into the Villager Popularity List that Houndoomed worked on, mostly because I was curious if there was a such thing.
Surprised to see Rosie and Molly up high.
Didn't join until after like a year later though. :p

Villager popularity lists here are accurate and worth the time looking at! :blush:

Last edited:
I found it via the Invision Free Board Directory and eventually joined wanting to play with other people in Animal Crossing Wild World.

Back