Nan or Bea?

Nan or Bea?

• Nan!

Votes: 36 67.9%
  • Bea!

Votes: 17 32.1%

• Total voters
I think Nan is better :) I love how she is dark with pink ears ^_^ I hate that they put a beard on her on her amiibo card though :(

I say Bea because I really love dog irl and ig xD Bea reminds me of my dog Nala and she is my 4nd favorite dog villager!

nan holds a special place in my heart and shes very sweet
for some reason when i was younger because her name was nan in my ww town i imagined her to be a grandma figure

Oh definitely Nan. She's a goat and way cuter. I don't know, maybe it's just the fact that I can't stand the dog species on this game. I just think they look so ridiculous with their giant heads. They just aren't appealing.

Oh definitely Nan. She's a goat and way cuter. I don't know, maybe it's just the fact that I can't stand the dog species on this game. I just think they look so ridiculous with their giant heads. They just aren't appealing.

Wolves and Horses have big heads too, and I wouldn't even call them giant. Poor word choice...:confused:

Last edited:
Wolves and Horses have big heads too, and I wouldn't even call them giant. Poor word choice...:confused:
Ya I hear you. I think it more has to do with the head to body ratio. The wolves and horses are actually my favourite species besides deer. I think the dog's body is just too small for its head, making it appear "giant". That's my opinion, at least.

I love Bea's design. So i'm a little bias when I say that you should go for her haha. Tbh though, I think that because Nan is in every game to date you can visit her anytime (if you have previous titles) so it wouldn't hurt if you swapped her out for Bea who's only in two titles. Besides, if you decide that you want Nan living in town again you can always move Bea out using an amiibo :). Trying something new is always nice, even if she is one of your first villagers so I can see how it'd be hard because of nostalgia. Regarding the fact that she won't fit your theme as much as Nan, I think it's more important to get villagers you'd enjoy rather than ones that fit your theme. :)

Ya I hear you. I think it more has to do with the head to body ratio. The wolves and horses are actually my favourite species besides deer. I think the dog's body is just too small for its head, making it appear "giant". That's my opinion, at least.

I respect that.

Bea!! Definitely Bea. Even though she's no longer a dreamie for me, I just have a huge bias towards dog villagers. Canimia is my dog-themed town I made as a way to cope with my IRL dog having cancer. Even digital dogs can be really therapeutic :D

Bea, she's a cutie and I even have her amiibo card might invite her in a town one day, maybe in Moonview.

i love Nan so i'd obviously go for her. i think she's great for a goat villager and has a nice but simple design.

I'm not fond of either but I'd take Bea because she's slightly cuter (and a dog). The only goat I like is Pashmina.

Honestly honestly, I don't really like bea too much. I mean she's an okay villager but she doesn't get to me in the way nan does. Nan is an absolute sweetie but I already have too many goats and deers in my town but if I had more room I totally would!

Back