• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers whose appearance doesn't match their personality?

She was snooty in WW!
I LOVED Eloise. ^_^

One of the first things she said to me in WW, after being stung by a bee.. "And the doofus of the year award for Montana (my old WW town) goes to.. YOUR FACE! " ^_^
hah dang, i mean, i guess they really stayed true to their personalities in previous games.
i wish they didn't make the villagers so nice in new leaf though because i haven't played the previous games in quite a while, so i don't really remember how my villagers spoke to me. (hopefully i can find my copy of city folk and play it soon)

Aw, me too!
I totally miss the WW dialogue and personalities.
Back when Wolfgang had more to say than "Do you prefer spaghetti, or mac & cheese?"

:(

Marshal, he should totes be cranky, also Toby doesn't really fit as smug, more like.. idk peppy although I guess he's supposed to be make.

Iggly looks like a Lazy villager but he's actually the opposite in being a... Jock? Either way I feel like he's gonna eat me with that face.

Back