Villagers whose appearance doesn't match their personality?

Marshal seems more lazy than smug, Also, I think Wolf Link should've been Cranky or lazy!

Wolf Link suits a smug character since the original character which he is based is an adventurer and is usually involved with women.

Link might like to be stubborn to get up from bed, but he is not really interested in sleeping for hours or all day.
Besides, he is pretty balanced though they don't displayed a deep personality.

He can make use of athletic prowers and relationship with other people and even other species.
Lazy villagers often love to sleep and eat too much so it would not work for W.Link.

Cranky villagers don't like stuff which are too stressing and they're not really heroic.
Ganon does fit the cranky personality since his original character is older and stern besides wanting to do anything to get what he wants.

Back in subject, I thought that Sally/Hazel was a snooty character due her eyeshadow, but she is normal.

Muffy should've been a snooty villager, when I first met her I thought she was one.

I have Blaire in my town, she seems quite snooty to me. But that's probably because i've gotten used to her appearance over time. I'm going to say perhaps Julia, I wish she was kept as a peppy and her eyes just scream really cutesy and peppy but she was changed to snooty. I can't really imagine her as a snooty tbh and the fact that there's not many screenshots of her I can't really determine whether she suits it or not. I feel like Merry could be a normal and Lolly could be a peppy, especially because she has a sweet related name which most of the peppies in game have names related to sweets.

I forgot a couple in my post: Diva, a frog who was introduced in New Leaf I think can easily be mistaken for a Snooty, as can Rhonda.

Ken looks like a cranky, and I feel like Felicity could be a normal ^^; And I thought Jambette was a snooty at first, but it turns out she's a normal :p

I agree with you on Jambette. Those humongous lips of hers make her look like she wears a ton of makeup or got botched lip injections typical of a snooty. I was also surprised to see that Diva is an uchi, but she looks like a snooty to me because of her makeup as well.

This may be unpopular here…but, I think Cookie looks more like a Normal than a Peppy.

Last edited:
I think that Flo does not look like an uchi. She's sort of plain looking anyway, but only from her speech can I tell her personality.

also, i think Marshal should have been a cranky though i wouldn't say it would suit him perfectly, i would've liked him a lot though.
i think Bree should have been normal, she looks too innocent and sweet to be a snooty but besides that i really like her anyway.

Last edited:
jambette kinda looks like she'd be snooty because snooties wear a lot of makeup and normals usually dont. but im glad shes normal heh. also thought that kyle was gonna be lazy! hes a fav but im forever sad hes not a lazy villager. and i also thought rolf was a jock villager till just barely! hes actually a cranky villager

Oh I forgot completely about Caroline! At first I thought she was a peppy or even a snooty but normal? She's quite vibrant to be a normal but still I like her a lot.

I think Kyle and Coco need their own personalities. Kyle should be in a biker gang or something, and Coco is way too freaky to be sweet and normal.

Sally looks like she'd be a snooty. I'd buy Punchy as a smug or jock and Stinky as a lazy even though he's a wrestler.

Eloise looks like she could be any other villager type but snooty. She doesn't really act snooty either, so it was weird when i recently found out that she is.
Merengue is normal, but she looks like she could be uchi to me? I guess i'm used to associating rhinos as uchi because i had Renee in my last town.
Fuchsia and Pashmina look snooty, but they're both uchi.

Eloise looks like she could be any other villager type but snooty. She doesn't really act snooty either, so it was weird when i recently found out that she is.
Merengue is normal, but she looks like she could be uchi to me? I guess i'm used to associating rhinos as uchi because i had Renee in my last town.
Fuchsia and Pashmina look snooty, but they're both uchi.

She was snooty in WW!
I LOVED Eloise. ^_^

One of the first things she said to me in WW, after being stung by a bee.. "And the doofus of the year award for Montana (my old WW town) goes to.. YOUR FACE! " ^_^

Last edited:
Back