• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers whose appearance doesn't match their personality?

Buster Bunny

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
For example: Blaire could be mistook with a peppy or normal villager, but she is actually snooty.

Appearances can be deceiving...

Punchy looks Smug. Yet he is Lazy. :(

Viche being Normal is completely weird, should've been Snooty.

Pietro looks like a Lazy, oddly is a Smug.

Ken looks like a cranky, and I feel like Felicity could be a normal ^^; And I thought Jambette was a snooty at first, but it turns out she's a normal :p

Norma looks like an uchi and Raddle should've stayed as a jock.

Last edited:
Ruby has always looked like a normal or an uchi villager to me, but she's actually a peppy villager. Her straight face just doesn't look like it would belong to a peppy villager. lol

I was going to say Ruby because I totally agree. Especially since she has her space stuff.

i thought Opal was an uchi but she's a snooty. i don't think it suits her at all

i thought Opal was an uchi but she's a snooty. i don't think it suits her at all

I personally think that Opal's eye shadow and attitude does give away the fact she is snooty.

Another villager whose looks are deceiving is Teddy.
His relaxed looks could make someone think he is a lazy villager, but he is actually jock.

Monty looks like a lazy/smug villager? Nope! He's actually a cranky monkey.

I feel like some villagers have misleading appearances, such as Yuka, Robin, Bree or even Piper, for example.

Jambette is a normal villager, but with her Botox lips she doesn't look like a normal villager tbh. Derwin, Puck and Doc don't look like lazy villgers, more than smug ones.

at first i thought that shep would have been a lazy villager! he's actually a smug villager, which surprised me a lot when he moved into one of my villages otl.

Marshal seems more lazy than smug, Also, I think Wolf Link should've been Cranky or lazy!

Oh yeah, I was confused with Blaire's personality when she first moved to Startown, but that was also because I had forgotten how mild the snooty personality had become.

Ruby has always looked like a normal or an uchi villager to me, but she's actually a peppy villager. Her straight face just doesn't look like it would belong to a peppy villager. lol

I was shocked to learn Ruby was a peppy. Not to mention her house just oozes uchi/normal. But she is still a cutie~

Back