• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Beautiful villagers?

I consider Pekoe beautiful and not quite of a cavity type villager.
After all, she have a iconic theme and her house is exotic and relaxing all the same.

Her oriental looks is pretty charming as well.

I got to agree about Whitney and she is not joking when she says she is a beauty.

I absolutely adore the deer. I think they are all soooo cute. Diana is gorgeous, Fauna is beautiful, and all the boy deer are so nice-looking, especially Erik. Marshal is, of course, very easy on the eyes, which is why he's so popular.

i think claudia is pretty for being one of the less popular villagers, even if her design is a little gaudy i think it works well

Guess I can consider Phoebe beautiful as well. :blush:
Mira's great as well!

Definitely Pekoe, Blanche.. possibly Piper. Chief is quite beautiful too, he looks very polished for a fox. Marshal is pretty, can be overrated from time to time but I do like him as a villager. In the sense that his design isn't too try hard to be a cute or beautiful kinda villager.

Last edited:
Gala I think. She's such a cute pig, but it isn't overboard. I also think Ellie is cute, and she doesn't have too many designs on her or anything. I love Tia also. I'm a bit biased towards elephants, I love them!

Back