Beautiful villagers?

I consider Pekoe beautiful and not quite of a cavity type villager.
After all, she have a iconic theme and her house is exotic and relaxing all the same.

Her oriental looks is pretty charming as well.

I got to agree about Whitney and she is not joking when she says she is a beauty.

I absolutely adore the deer. I think they are all soooo cute. Diana is gorgeous, Fauna is beautiful, and all the boy deer are so nice-looking, especially Erik. Marshal is, of course, very easy on the eyes, which is why he's so popular.

i think claudia is pretty for being one of the less popular villagers, even if her design is a little gaudy i think it works well

Guess I can consider Phoebe beautiful as well. :blush:
Mira's great as well!

Definitely Pekoe, Blanche.. possibly Piper. Chief is quite beautiful too, he looks very polished for a fox. Marshal is pretty, can be overrated from time to time but I do like him as a villager. In the sense that his design isn't too try hard to be a cute or beautiful kinda villager.

Last edited:
Gala I think. She's such a cute pig, but it isn't overboard. I also think Ellie is cute, and she doesn't have too many designs on her or anything. I love Tia also. I'm a bit biased towards elephants, I love them!

Back