Giveaway Getting rid of fossils

if they're still available, could i get:

anklyo skull
tricera tail

thank you so much!

Is the t. rex torso, ptera left wing,ptera right wing, ankylo torso and trilobite still available?

I am, you'll have to add a different fc than my sidebar. I'm on a different 3ds 2079-8273-0259, town is Forest.

Can I have one of each that are left? I have a new town on my second cartridge :)

Hello, sorry I could not get back to you until now. Yes, of course. :) I'm not sure when I will be able to get them to you though. I have something important going on tonight but if I can I will try tomorrow. Sorry about that.

Hey everyone, I won't be able to make deliveries for a few more days. My cat just gave birth today (the 18th), so I have been up with her all last night and all day today. Right now it is 1am on the 19th so as you can imagine I'm exhausted lol. I have to make sure she and her kittens are all right, as well as make sure she is settled down before I can settle down myself. So until everything calms down and gets back to normal, I won't be able to make any deliveries. I apologize, but I promise I will try to get back into things asap. :)

Last edited:
Back