• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who LOVES Marshal??

Do you love Marshal?

• Total voters
Popular but idc. I never knew he was popular from the start of liking him.

[
20375917_1856719504656329_6646901419391052279_n.jpg

What kind of anime Marshal

Last edited:
I think he is pretty nice, and I love his looks, and I will have him in my town soon.

I do think he is overrated though. I don't really care, and that isn't why I want him in my town.

I want him in my town because his design would fit in my town's theme, which would really boost my ego.

So yeah. Plus, I have some villagers I DESPISE in my town and I am trying to force them out, and I need him to move in after one of them leaves so I don't get another random trash move in.

Marshal is the ultimate cutie. I actually got him recently out of pure chance. Was looking him up on tumblr and stuff and fell in love with him, and was very sad that I couldn't buy his Amiibo card because I can't justify paying 20+ bucks for one card lol.

The next morning I looked around my town and saw a plot. Got kinda mad bc it was in a pretty weird spot but I checked it and starting screeching when I saw that it was Marshal!!!! ;___; I literally could not believe my friggin eyes. It was so coincidental that it was almost frightening.

He is overrated, which is the only thing I dislike about him, but.. ridiculously popular or not, I adore him nonetheless.

He's cute but.. I don't get it. What makes him special? Special enough to be hyped everywhere? >_>

OMG.
So, I picked up ACNL and started a town then left it alone for like, a year.
I found it again and started playing....now Im completely addicted!
Marshal is one of the cutest things I have ever seen :3

Him and Coco <3

But Yeah, I have Coco, Marshall and Muffy living in my town currently.
Trying to trade Muffy, lol...but I was really stoked when I found out how "wanted" Marshall was!

Sad to say, Im not giving him up just yet, but MAYBE if I get a wolf villager :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Marshal is the ultimate cutie. I actually got him recently out of pure chance. Was looking him up on tumblr and stuff and fell in love with him, and was very sad that I couldn't buy his Amiibo card because I can't justify paying 20+ bucks for one card lol.

The next morning I looked around my town and saw a plot. Got kinda mad bc it was in a pretty weird spot but I checked it and starting screeching when I saw that it was Marshal!!!! ;___; I literally could not believe my friggin eyes. It was so coincidental that it was almost frightening.

He is overrated, which is the only thing I dislike about him, but.. ridiculously popular or not, I adore him nonetheless.

omg.....YOUR AVATAR IS SO FREAKIN' CUTE~

Marshal is looooove <3

I have him in my town and I like his design since he's smug but looks cranky. He's very flirtatious and loves anime for some reason, so I do like him, but I don't think he really deserves so much hype, but he's still a great villager to have

Noooooo so overrated! Only popular because all these furry girls think he's h0t or whatever. I hate his face. And his house. If he ever gets in my town, I'd gladly sell him!

Noooooo so overrated! Only popular because all these furry girls think he's h0t or whatever. I hate his face. And his house. If he ever gets in my town, I'd gladly sell him!

#TRIGGERED

Lol nah, just kidding. I don't like to think of myself as a furry though. :p

#TRIGGERED

Lol nah, just kidding. I don't like to think of myself as a furry though. :p

I knew you would notice my reply! Just triggering the fans :D

But it's really what I think. Whenever I see marshal in the acnl community, I just find girly teenage girls screaming over him. It's annoying.

A little disturbed at the thought that some people might actually think he's "hot" LOL he's a tiny, baby-faced, anthropomorphic squirrel... but each to their own I guess?

Maybe they saw too many bishie gijinkas and can only see him in that way now.

Last edited:
In my opinion, he's half overrated and half cool. Sure, he is tier 1 and number 1 in the popularity list, but when it comes to personality and design, he's like, meh. After all, hes just a white squirrel :3

I absolutely love him, considering I'm a huge fan of all things cute ♥
He's currently my #1 dream villager - if only for that reason. I didn't know he was 'tier 1' or 'popular' until I finally caved and decided to explore the online aspects of acnl aside from visiting friends lol

He's okay, but he's the most overrated villager (in my opinion) on acnl.

I used to be crazy over him but once I got ahold of him to start living in my town, I got bored of him and now I just look at him like any other villager.

Back