• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who LOVES Marshal??

Do you love Marshal?

• Total voters
I love the design of this little fluff ball so I would be super happy to have him in my town!
I just adopted him and can't wait for him to move in to my town :)

Really amazing villager, would have in my town if I already didn't have a koala-and-penguin-filled town

Last edited:
I feel like he's kind of overrated for being small and cute just like peridot without limb enhancers.

I never really got the hype for him. I don't dislike him specifically, but I'm not a fan of the squirrel characters and not a huge fan of smug characters. As far as smug villagers go, why have anyone when you can have Lopez? Just my sentiment, though.

I love him to bits! I was so sad when he left sunny! While ago I got his card in a trade, now he can never leave me!

I can tell that most people love him ; w ;
I, however, can't really say. I haven't had him as a villager or anything even though I really hope I can soon! I wanna see for myself just what about him makes everyone love him so much~

I've never had Marshall as a villager so it's hard for me to judge him accurately, but I think he's decent. He's not one of my dreamies or anything but I can see the appeal in regards to his design. I think he's certainly the best looking of the squirrel villagers, but I don't really care about the squirrel villagers as much so I guess I'm pretty neutral about him. I think the biggest things that I don't like about him is the hype people have about him lol. Not a villager I would pick, but cute nonetheless.

I love Marshal! I remember when ACNL first came out and people were obsessed with him and auctioning him off for up to 40 million bells! it was wild. I actually have 2 copies of the game and Marshal is in both of my towns!

I'm pretty indifferent to him tbh. I mean, I guess he's kinda cute, but he's just a plain white squirrel...

I like Marshal (no furry) only because he's smug and I needed a smug in my town so I recruited him. Had nothing to do with his celebrity status, I just liked his design.

I love him a lot (not anything over the top though)
Just because he's considered over-rated, I'm not gonna feel bad for liking him lol

Plus he's the perfect pair for my baby Peanut xoxo

Me!!!!!!!!!! Someone was so kind to give trade him to me and I can't wait to get him :) Definately a great addition to the villagers from ACNL :)

Back