• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who LOVES Marshal??

Do you love Marshal?

• Total voters

Mythicalhoopa

despacease your actions
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Tulip
Cherry (Fruit)
Mint
Leif
Kirby Easter Egg
Flea
Lobo
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
I sure do!! He was my first dreamie and I recently adopted him! Can't wait for him to move in! I have to admit, though, he's a bit overrated... dont tell him i said that
Who else loves this cute marshmellow squirrel?
View attachment 195605
I did not make this image I found it on teh internets

When I first saw him, I was reminded of Pachirisu, which is one of my many favorite Pokemon. So I already liked him because of that. Later I found out he was popular.

I didn't like him, I thought he was overrated... then he randomly moved in. I loved him so much. I was heartbroken when he left.

I was like that when I had to return a library copy of ANCL that Marshal moved in on... I tried everything to make him move, but he wouldn't budge.
Maybe you'll find one up for adoption! I got mine from AccfSally, and she's given away like eight Marshals (I think she cycles a lot).

cbb92fbff24734fa0b6d589d85ff7791f4d434b44dccf257f6df2d389f802df9.jpg

He's super popular but that hasn't made me love him any less! :D

He's overrated, even though I like him.. Mainly because I love all squirrel villagers.
Just look at my signature. lol

Marshal seems like a pretty great villager. :p
Surprised to see him plot where I hoped a villager would appear.

Who DOESN'T?

I think he's cute, but he's not my favorite villager. I like it when he's in my town, but in other words I'm not obsessed with him by any means.

he's cool, personally would not have him in my village but i enjoy talking to him in other people's villages.. but he is extremely overrated.

I can see how people may think he's overrated I guess? But I recently got him from a give away on reddit and I've loved him ever since! He's super super sweet and just overall fun to talk to which I guess is what adds to how much people like him. I also snatched an Ankha from a giveaway on here and found the same thing! I thing the super popular villagers are super popular for a reason. They're really sweet and fun to talk to!

i'm neutral about Marshal. he's a cute little fluff ball and i wouldn't mind if he came into my town and i'd let him stay for a while but eventually i would just sell him, i would have liked him a lot if he was a cranky.

Back