Who LOVES Marshal??

Do you love Marshal?

• Total voters
I love the design of this little fluff ball so I would be super happy to have him in my town!
I just adopted him and can't wait for him to move in to my town :)

Really amazing villager, would have in my town if I already didn't have a koala-and-penguin-filled town

Last edited:
I feel like he's kind of overrated for being small and cute just like peridot without limb enhancers.

I never really got the hype for him. I don't dislike him specifically, but I'm not a fan of the squirrel characters and not a huge fan of smug characters. As far as smug villagers go, why have anyone when you can have Lopez? Just my sentiment, though.

I love him to bits! I was so sad when he left sunny! While ago I got his card in a trade, now he can never leave me!

I can tell that most people love him ; w ;
I, however, can't really say. I haven't had him as a villager or anything even though I really hope I can soon! I wanna see for myself just what about him makes everyone love him so much~

I've never had Marshall as a villager so it's hard for me to judge him accurately, but I think he's decent. He's not one of my dreamies or anything but I can see the appeal in regards to his design. I think he's certainly the best looking of the squirrel villagers, but I don't really care about the squirrel villagers as much so I guess I'm pretty neutral about him. I think the biggest things that I don't like about him is the hype people have about him lol. Not a villager I would pick, but cute nonetheless.

I love Marshal! I remember when ACNL first came out and people were obsessed with him and auctioning him off for up to 40 million bells! it was wild. I actually have 2 copies of the game and Marshal is in both of my towns!

I'm pretty indifferent to him tbh. I mean, I guess he's kinda cute, but he's just a plain white squirrel...

I like Marshal (no furry) only because he's smug and I needed a smug in my town so I recruited him. Had nothing to do with his celebrity status, I just liked his design.

I love him a lot (not anything over the top though)
Just because he's considered over-rated, I'm not gonna feel bad for liking him lol

Plus he's the perfect pair for my baby Peanut xoxo

Me!!!!!!!!!! Someone was so kind to give trade him to me and I can't wait to get him :) Definately a great addition to the villagers from ACNL :)

Back