• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What forest town name do you prefer?

choose please

• Elk Acre

Votes: 20 20.2%
  • Mosspine

Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Timberly

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • Corduroy

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Larksong

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Duskfall

Votes: 24 24.2%
  • Cozy

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Dayblaze

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
I voted Elk Acre 1000000%.
It's so cute, and original!
I almost wish I had thought of it myself! x'D

I voted for Elk Acre. It sounds exactly like a forest town name and it's unique. :D

I like Larksong, but don't think Larks frequent forests much? Not sure, I thought it was more open grassland? That doesn't matter tho.
Timberly would be my other choice.
I have a forest town, and named it after a real forest I've visited several times when I was young and holds special memories for me. Would that be a possible for you - I'm presuming you are in the US, must be lots of woods/forests that you know of/been to?

I like Larksong, but don't think Larks frequent forests much? Not sure, I thought it was more open grassland? That doesn't matter tho.
Timberly would be my other choice.
I have a forest town, and named it after a real forest I've visited several times when I was young and holds special memories for me. Would that be a possible for you - I'm presuming you are in the US, must be lots of woods/forests that you know of/been to?

I haven't gotten to go to many nature areas due to the fact I lived in new York city for most my life, but I did grow up around a ton of plants (and cacti lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I looked it up and Larksong is also a warrior cat! (dunno if any1 mentioned it before or if this helps anything lol)

I really like Duskfall the most, but Elk Acre sounds more foresty to me. Honestly you can't go wrong with any of these names lol.

Back