• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I restarted my town

Thats a really good villager line-up! Any ideas on what you'll be doing with your town?

Aw congrats on the villagers, i'm actually planning on getting Punchy for my town once June moves out. You're so lucky to have gotten him as a starter tbh. Hopefully he's in a good place. I have Cheri in my town too, and tbh I don't really like her so hopefully she moves out soon. It's got nothing to do with her design, just not all that attached to her. Good luck on the town and hopefully you make it the best it can possibly be. :)

I actually prefer to not have any dreamies in my starter line-up, because what if they are in a bad place?!!! The horror! Also, with the new update I've been arranging my villagers in rows using the paths, so I have none of my originals.

Punchy is an all time favorite of mine n.n
I had him in my old town of Abstract and I always took time out of my routine to chat it up with him

I dont really care about the placement of villagers

- - - Post Merge - - -

He was also a starter in my first town

Back