• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Taking Requests :)

PrincessDuckling

Bells
Tasty Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Hi! I've been at kind of a loss about what to draw lately so if you want, I'll draw whatever you want!
Here are some examples of my style :)
;1.jpg3lines.jpgbun .jpggirl.jpgMayor lines.jpgMayor.jpgSailor moon colored.jpgsundress lines.jpgsundress.jpgshrunk1.jpgshrunk2.jpgshrunk3.jpgshrunk4.jpgshrunk5.jpgshrunk6.jpg
I'm open to drawing pretty much any type of character (though I can't guarantee the quality if its something I'm not used to drawing), taking color scheme/palette requests (if I end up coloring it), or medium requests (pencil sketch or drawn on the computer).

Please note that it will probably take me a while to do just because I'm pretty busy a lot of the time.

Also! If I like it I'll probably upload it to my tumblr so if you want me to tag you in the post so I can credit you for the oc or the mayor or whatever, please feel free to tell me!

Last edited:
Wow, neat art! *__* Maybe you can consider someone in my Toyhouse? You can find the link below!

Can you draw me a Barbie doll?

You have such a nice art style! Could you draw her please? c:

Last edited:
Thanks so much! I'm trying to upload a less blurry version right now. I don't know why it came out like that lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really love the drawings! Especially the digital/colored ones.
Would you consider one of my mayors? Ariane or Edith? :)
Thank you <3

Thanks so much! I think I'll draw Edith :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, neat art! *__* Maybe you can consider someone in my Toyhouse? You can find the link below!

Thanks! (◍?ᴗ?◍) I think I'll draw Mint if thats cool ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you draw me a Barbie doll?

You mean the toy right? I'll give it a shot!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You have such a nice art style! Could you draw her please? c:

Definitely! (also, thanks~~)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Really nice! Mind drawing her in digital?

How cute! I'll do my best (?̀ᴗ?́)و ̑̑

I really love the drawings! Especially the digital/colored ones.
Would you consider one of my mayors? Ariane or Edith? :)
Thank you <3

Here you go!

I guessed at the hair style because its kind of hard to guess what the back looks like when a hat is on. If I guessed wrong, I'll be happy to go back and change it :)

aaaaaaahhh this is so cute! thank youuu :D the hair is perfect, it's exactly the style she has :)
I'll send you a tip cause this is just so good ♥

Back