Taking Requests :)

PrincessDuckling

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Hi! I've been at kind of a loss about what to draw lately so if you want, I'll draw whatever you want!
Here are some examples of my style :)
;1.jpg3lines.jpgbun .jpggirl.jpgMayor lines.jpgMayor.jpgSailor moon colored.jpgsundress lines.jpgsundress.jpgshrunk1.jpgshrunk2.jpgshrunk3.jpgshrunk4.jpgshrunk5.jpgshrunk6.jpg
I'm open to drawing pretty much any type of character (though I can't guarantee the quality if its something I'm not used to drawing), taking color scheme/palette requests (if I end up coloring it), or medium requests (pencil sketch or drawn on the computer).

Please note that it will probably take me a while to do just because I'm pretty busy a lot of the time.

Also! If I like it I'll probably upload it to my tumblr so if you want me to tag you in the post so I can credit you for the oc or the mayor or whatever, please feel free to tell me!

Last edited:
Wow, neat art! *__* Maybe you can consider someone in my Toyhouse? You can find the link below!

You have such a nice art style! Could you draw her please? c:

Last edited:
Thanks so much! I'm trying to upload a less blurry version right now. I don't know why it came out like that lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really love the drawings! Especially the digital/colored ones.
Would you consider one of my mayors? Ariane or Edith? :)
Thank you <3

Thanks so much! I think I'll draw Edith :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, neat art! *__* Maybe you can consider someone in my Toyhouse? You can find the link below!

Thanks! (◍?ᴗ?◍) I think I'll draw Mint if thats cool ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you draw me a Barbie doll?

You mean the toy right? I'll give it a shot!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You have such a nice art style! Could you draw her please? c:

Definitely! (also, thanks~~)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Really nice! Mind drawing her in digital?

How cute! I'll do my best (?̀ᴗ?́)و ̑̑

aaaaaaahhh this is so cute! thank youuu :D the hair is perfect, it's exactly the style she has :)
I'll send you a tip cause this is just so good ♥

Back