• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bucket List

Watch LOTR more times than I can count.

Keep a town for more than 6 months. LOL

Help prevent violence and death caused by humans to animals.

Follow a vegan diet.

Become a successful author or journalist...maybe even both!

Die happy.

Stay in shape for as long as I can.

Travel to every Scandinavian country, Japan, Australia, Bulgaria, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

We share so many things on our bucket list!!! :O

Except for the last two, since I'm not currently fit (and probably won't put in any effort to be) and I'm not sure if I'd want to travel to all of those countries.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Other things on my bucket list:

-Fluently learn multiple languages. First up to learn is Japanese. After that, I want to learn ASL or Spanish.
-Adopt a pet, have it for the rest of its life, and take extremely good care of it.
-Be in court for something. Hopefully as a witness or in a jury.
-Write a book that makes all different kinds of people feel included when they read it.
-Meet all of my major online friends irl.
-Fall in love with someone and live with them for a long time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, this is gonna sound kinda vague and really dark, and I'm not sure if it even counts as a bucket list item, but... I would really like for the person who hurt me to never find love or happiness.

On a much lighter note, I would like to see my loved ones find love, happiness, and satisfaction in their lives.

Go to a Dustin Lynch concert.

Be more accepting of transgender people.

MY DUDE!!! Luv the emphasis on people btw

Become super good at something that people don't expect, so when I show off my skill, people will be all like "whoa WHAT where did you learn how to do THAT"

Know what a shark tastes like.

Have the counting game trend die down. I don't have enough time for all, and I'm already worn out from tia vs mereugue

Idk why this was bumped, but this is no longer relevant :/

Last edited:
Back