Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Red Candy
I already have Joey as a lazy, but then I plotted him in a real bad place and now that I think about it, I really want a lazy cat instead of a duck. I already have one other duck villager living in town (Ketchup) and as much as I think the ducks are cute, that's a little too much for me. The question is which lazy cat should I choose? Moe or Punchy?

Definitely Moe! He's adorable with his big old eyes and buckteeth, I feel he needs more love. He's so underrated! ; v ;

I'd go with Moe personally, I have him in my town, I adore him. He gave me his picture the other day too and now it's in my house. :3
tumblr_omq12byBab1w6mq1no1_400.jpg

I haven't had Punchy yet but I did have Moe. An absolute dorky cutiepie and I loved his house. I'd say, like many others, you can't go wrong with either or them :)

Punchy!!!! But oh man they are both so cute! I like Moe's name better, but Punch looks more tired. Like a lazy villager should.

Go for Punchy, you won't regret the choice.

Go for Punchypunch. He's like my best friend in my town, and I find him so relatable. Hell, he might be my favorite male villager, period.

Punchy! I had him for a while and really enjoyed having him in my town. But both are incredibly cute!

Punchy. Punchy reminds me a lot of my old cat from my childhood. Funny because they are both lazy ha ha! Punchy is also one of the first villagers I had in my first ACCF town! ( I used to think he was a girl ) lol

Back