• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Moe or Punchy?

Rabirin

Formerly Senshi!
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Red Candy
I already have Joey as a lazy, but then I plotted him in a real bad place and now that I think about it, I really want a lazy cat instead of a duck. I already have one other duck villager living in town (Ketchup) and as much as I think the ducks are cute, that's a little too much for me. The question is which lazy cat should I choose? Moe or Punchy?

Definitely Moe! He's adorable with his big old eyes and buckteeth, I feel he needs more love. He's so underrated! ; v ;

I'd go with Moe personally, I have him in my town, I adore him. He gave me his picture the other day too and now it's in my house. :3
tumblr_omq12byBab1w6mq1no1_400.jpg

I haven't had Punchy yet but I did have Moe. An absolute dorky cutiepie and I loved his house. I'd say, like many others, you can't go wrong with either or them :)

Punchy!!!! But oh man they are both so cute! I like Moe's name better, but Punch looks more tired. Like a lazy villager should.

Go for Punchy, you won't regret the choice.

Go for Punchypunch. He's like my best friend in my town, and I find him so relatable. Hell, he might be my favorite male villager, period.

Punchy! I had him for a while and really enjoyed having him in my town. But both are incredibly cute!

They're both great, but I'm a sucker for Moe's little buck teeth!

Punchy. Punchy reminds me a lot of my old cat from my childhood. Funny because they are both lazy ha ha! Punchy is also one of the first villagers I had in my first ACCF town! ( I used to think he was a girl ) lol

Back