Do you ever have to Google the food your villagers mention?

I've googled it before atleast once. For the most part, I've never really heard of any of the foods they talk about. Most of them look strange to me, but that's obviously because of a difference in culture. It's interesting to google what foods they talk about. Especially when they're obscure foods that i've never heard of. It makes for funny conversations when they say something like "I used shampoo made of baked ziti the other day!"

I still don't know what half the foods they talk about are XD Though a few times I've seen pepperoncini at the store, or a video on how to make panna cotta, and I was like "oh, so THAT'S what my villagers are always talking about!" :p

One of mine said they like peach lassi. I don't know what that is!

I think it's like a smoothie? I've had mango lassi at an Indian restaurant before, and it was super good ^u^

I remember in Wild World, my villagers seemed to be obsessed with Peach Cobbler. I had to look it up and it looks delicious! <3

I still don't know what half the foods they talk about are XD Though a few times I've seen pepperoncini at the store, or a video on how to make panna cotta, and I was like "oh, so THAT'S what my villagers are always talking about!" :p

I think it's like a smoothie? I've had mango lassi at an Indian restaurant before, and it was super good ^u^

I had to look it up after I made that post and the recipe I found looks delicious ( and super easy ) but I don't like peaches, I'll probably sub in nectarines when I try my hand at it. :)

I often start to look up the ones I'm not familiar with but get distracted by something (usually in the game) before I do - I don't think I've ever successfully googled one of these random foods yet!

Like ArtsyDreamer, I've come across those foods (or descriptions of them) in real life several times and found out that way. But there's a handful I still have *no* idea about.

Last edited:
I look up all the weird, foreign food they mention, and most of it doesn't really look appetizing to me, unless it's a dessert. lol

Last edited:
Hey mention Yerba Mate, and I had no idea what that is. I saw it on Tomodachi Life too, but I still have no idea what it is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, so I looked it up. It's a tea like drink.

Back