• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo Switch AC

Do you think there will be a AC Nintendo Switch?

• Yes

Votes: 48 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
I can definitely see them releasing it for the Switch and 3ds, since they wouldn't want the sales to cannibalize for the other. Probably would release on 3ds first (to continue encouraging 3ds purchases) then port to Switch.

I can definitely see them releasing it for the Switch and 3ds, since they wouldn't want the sales to cannibalize for the other. Probably would release on 3ds first (to continue encouraging 3ds purchases) then port to Switch.

I don't think they'll put it on the 3DS first, 'cos then there's no point in getting the new console...

I had a dream about a new AC Switch game. It turned out to be exactly like the Amiibo Festival in that it wasn't an actual AC game and all the fans hated Nintendo. It was a grooming game but instead of pets, it was the villagers. It was hilarious. Too bad that couldn't be a reality.

Not that I want an actual AC game but if Nintendo puts out a spin off again, I'm sure they won't do well.

They'll definitely release a new AC on the Switch. Nintendo has already stated they were going to try to put all of their titles on the Switch, so we'll probably hear something at E3 later this year. :p

Back