• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Happy Daylight Savings!

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
I just TT'd in real life!

Happy one less hour of sleep for everyone else. HURHURHUR

I HATE daylight savings. So glad it hasn't changed in Australia ... yet.

I like it because since I'm working I get one less hour I have to work, but yeah, it sucks for everyone else. =[

I like it because since I'm working I get one less hour I have to work, but yeah, it sucks for everyone else. =[

Yeah, that's definitely a plus. I don't normally work too much anymore (three days a week) so it doesn't really affect me in the general scheme of things. However, I still hate it because I have to change the clocks of everything haha.

Yeah, that's definitely a plus. I don't normally work too much anymore (three days a week) so it doesn't really affect me in the general scheme of things. However, I still hate it because I have to change the clocks of everything haha.

That's the joy of technology, most of it changes for us, but yeah going and changing it on the not as technologically sound devices like our wall clocks and oven and cars and everything it annoying, every clock should be automatic.

We don't have that in Tunisia babyyy.
Normal sleep time for me hehehe
we don't need daylight savings because in summer tha day is from 4am to 22pm.
yeah.

That's the joy of technology, most of it changes for us, but yeah going and changing it on the not as technologically sound devices like our wall clocks and oven and cars and everything it annoying, every clock should be automatic.

Oh well, no use dwelling on our problems when you might as well take action against them lol. Yeah, I just can't wait until it gets darker earlier (Australia, nearly winter). That's the only thing I like about daylight savings during the winter.

wait does this mean I missed the end of daylight savings for me, does this mean I forgot about that extra hour of sleep?! I'm salty

- - - Post Merge - - -

I HATE daylight savings. So glad it hasn't changed in Australia ... yet.

oh it's okay I'm not crazy

I actually like Daylight Savings in the long term because having a longer day make me feel positive overall, but I don't like losing my one hour of sleep =.=

Guess like I lost an hour of sleep. :rolleyes:

it's not daylight saving for us yet and although i'm happy the day lasts a bit longer it means i start walking to work since it's not dark anymore at that time and that means getting up earlier and that sucks

Here's a story: Last night I went to a party with my friends, ended up leaving the kids house around 1 AM. We drove down to 24/7 Denny's for some late night pancakes, I thought it was like 2 in the morning when the bacon came out but in actuality it was 3 AM and no one knew how we went through time

I nearly had a heart attack when it started 'cause I thought I somehow blacked out for a whole hour

I stayed up last night to see the daylight hour change (2:00 AM to 3:00 AM). But I couldn't stay up all night.

bah humbug!! i hate DST. :mad:

altho, i dont lose an hour of sleep as i dont usually set the alarm for Sunday mornings. I guess i lose an hour of awake then from my Sunday.... :(

I was up late with my boyfriend and his buddies at one of his buddy's place. We were playing Cards Against Humanity. Sooo fun! It made us feel like we were staying up soooo much later than we really were.

Back