Rain?

pullera

(∩ᄑ_ᄑ)⊃━☆&#654
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I'm curious what is everyone's thought on rain. I myself love it my town seems so peaceful when it rains the sky is nice too

i love rain, it gives more of an atmosphere. it's soothing and i always like my dream towns with rain

Last edited:
I love the rain too, I love the music when it rains especially, I love the splashing/squishy noise when you walk and all of it. I also really love when there are rainbows both are my fave weather.

I like both rain and snow. I prefer rain, though. You can't forget the music during rain and snow, either! The sky with both is so nice and sombre. The sound effects of running across the grass when it's raining is cute because it's sorta splashy.

When it's raining villagers take out their umbrellas and they look so cute with them! So yeah, I guess I like rain :D

I like the rain. I like how the music changes slightly and the villagers weild umbrellas and talk about the rain. I do miss the rain theme from the GCN game though (yes, it played every hour but it was so memorable and hummable).

I love the rain music and also it's fun to walk around town and see your villagers umbrellas, also when it's a thunderstorm I lvoe being inside and feeling safe from the storm.

I love the rain in game! There was a thunderstorm in my town yesterday and it was raining heavily. It felt really atmospheric.

I like it when it rains in animal crossing, and I like how the music slightly changes to what I imagine are chimes, when it rains. It's just really peaceful sounding music, I also like that when it rains the villagers comment on it and all the villager personalities have a different reaction to it. Which is a neat addition to the game. It also gives a use for all the umbrellas I have, as I really enjoy the umbrellas in game but they take up a lot of storage space when it doesn't rain. It makes me feel more immersed in the game too and like animal crossing really is a world of its own because the villagers carry umbrellas out when it rains as well as the mayor. I just wish in april, there was more of an "april showers" aspect where it rains for about a week or so. Or some kind of event related to rain/april showers, I think that'd be cool.

In short, I just wish it rained more.

Last edited:
I actually don't like the rain. Something about the sky being dark in this game bothers me. That's also why I don't like playing during night hours. And it is the exact opposite for me in real life, which is weird. I love it when it's dark and cloudy and night time irl but in the game I don't.

when it rains the music gets quieter so you can hear stuff like the lake or bugs. it also looks cool in 3d when it rains :D

I like it, but to be honest, some of the slushing sounds when you're running around in it skeeves me out.

Back