• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway giving away 1,000 tbt <: (500 to 2 winners)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pudge because he's cute and kind of funny looking haha ❤ he's so loveable

- - - Post Merge - - -

My second favorite villager is Nan. She's been in my town for as long as I can remember, and goats are my favorite animals :) I love how soft and kind her personality is too. I feel like if she were real we could just hang out and drink tea and talk about art and books and stuff ^_^

Thank you for doing this! My favorite (gosh this is really hard) is Poppy! She's so cute and such a sweetie! A runner up would maybe be Marshal, because he's so cute and charming (and I ship him and Poppy so hard)

Oh i think i will enter :3

My favourite villager is Kabuki
I first saw him in WW and had no idea a villager like him
Even existed, so when I saw him it was after I had finished Playing
Okami, and I was like "OMG HE LOOKS LIKE A CAT VERSION OF
AMATERASU!!!" I freaked out! And even better he was a CAT! I love cat everything so much
It just really made my day way back then, well he became the only villager
I kept around and became really really close to, I even remember when he was going
To move out and I wrote him like 5 letters to make him stay and he did :)
After awhile i finally got his picture and after that he moved, I hardly cry over
Games but this was the only game I took so much to heart that when
He moved it honeslty felt like I was takingg it far too personally hahaha well

Thats my story :3

Entering!

Favorite villager is Stitches. He's entertaining and fun, his design is pleasing as well. :)

Equally my favorite to him is Marshal, he is entertaining to talk to, and his design is kinda nice. :p

now entering all votes in <: will announce the 2 winners soon !

First off-thank you for the giveaway.
My favorite villager is Celia, because first off I love eagles and she's just such a pretty villager! Her home is also so nice. She was also one of my first villagers in my first town, which I resetted but it's alright, i can still get her (hopefully.)
Celia6.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, it appears i was too late. sorry!

My favorite is Yuka, because she is just so darn cute :blush: also I love koalas, I collect plushies, figurines etc. so I guess it makes sense that my favorite villager is a koala :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back