• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway giving away 1,000 tbt <: (500 to 2 winners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghibli

ʚ Teary-Eyed Dummy ɞ
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (143) +
Since I do not come on here as much I thought I'd give away some TBT ~

2 winners will receive a sum of 500 TBT

For entry; you have to tell me your favorite acnl character and why you like them. I will like every entry and yes you can enter more than once ^.O

Forgot to mention; this well end on the 13th around 2-3 p.m est ^^

Good luck ♥

Last edited:
I like Chrissy cause she's cute and peppy. She's always optimistic and every chat with her makes me cheerful. :blush:

Thank you for hosting this :D

My favorite ACNL villager is Lolly because she's cute and she's always sending me letters (I have them all saved) ^^

Last edited:
Thank you so much for this!! I love Fauna because she was an original villager of mine, and the first one I ever loved <3

Last edited:
Pooki/Ghibli, YOU ARE JUST TOO SWEET!! ♡♡♡
My favorite villager is Lolly because:
1- She's a cat, and I have a spot for 'em. The first stuffed animal / or toy in general I got was a stuffed cat, (curtosey of my bro♡) and my first pet was the sweetest little British shorthaired kitten named Jingle.
2- Her eyes are super cute and unique! I know a lot of villagers have different eyes, but hers are really unique! They're literally just kinda little 6's.
-She's blue. Blue is my second favorite color!
-She's so sweet! Any conversation with her just makes my heart melt I love her to death! ^_^ Thank you again for this opportunity!

Last edited:
A favourite villager of mine is Penelope ~ She was one of my originals in New Leaf and my first friend I ever made in ACNL <3 She's just so adorable, followed by her cute house ^^

Thanks for hosting this! :D

Aww thank you for this~
My favorite is Fang, this grump has been with me for a long time. Everytime I restarted my town I would look for my cute wolf. My town just isn't complete without Fang there.

I love Joey because he's a baby duck wearing diapers, what could be cuter D:

I like Chevre cause she's so kind and friendly. Her fur is a nice pure white, just like her innocent personality. She also likes to water my flowers for free. :p

I really like Lucha. At first I thought I wouldn't like him and would just TT him out of my new town but I actually love him now. I love his personality it's so funny.

I love Walker soooo much! He was one of my original villagers and he's been in my town for about 4 years now! He's laid back, funny and just generally a cool villager to have around!

i love ruby. she's super sweet and adorable, i've had her for about 2 weeks but she's been a dreamie of mine for a while. i love her design and her house and i think the peppy personality suits her perfectly.
coco is a close second.

My first entry...

my favorite villager, before the amiibo update, is Bonbon. I still have the same town, since the game's release, and Bonbon was my last original villager, who lasted in my town for over three years before I lost her in a time travel accident. since the update I now have all my dreamie's amiibos, yes including Bonbon, for insurance if in the event they do move out. Bonbon's like that cute, but spoiled princess, and you can't help but love her and always cater to her, she's really sweet on top of that. that's why I like her so much, and her longevity in my town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

my second entry...

my favorite villager, after the amiibo update, is Ganon. One of the greatest video game villains of all time, so much history and evil behind him... now living in your town peacefully amongst the other villagers, including familiar faces (I have Epona, Medli, and Wolf Link as well). it's very fitting his personality is cranky, and I love how he has the creepy skeleton and golden throne and screens in his house over the original Hyrule field. that's why he's my favorite villager post-update.

p.s. this is a really awesome giveaway your doing, I commend you greatly for it!

As many said already it is so nice of you for doing this. Thank you! :3

My all time favorite villager is Lucky! In general I'm not big fan of the dog species (in game!) but Lucky is so special. I love that he can be creepy and cute at the same time although I definitely like the creepiness more. His name is perfectly ironic to his appearance. Because of this I'm sure his backstory would be very interesting since he ended mummified. Lucky's house decor is pretty great too. Song that plays in his room (K.K. Dirge) suits so well.

I've loved him from the very first moment I met him in tent in my first town. After reset I'm avoiding taking my previous villagers but of course Lucky is exception. He has no choice but to stay with me forever :>

Clay, because he's underrated, and I just generally love the design of him <3

My favorite villager is Price! I had him as a starter in ACCF when I was like 6 or 7 years old and I had a lil' crush on him and wanted to get married to him so I designed a wedding aisle next to his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back