Kehlani

can u be my grandma
can i call u mom

IMG_0174.JPG

do u hate any other fruits?

Papyaya ew it's so gross it literally tastes like vomit

Last edited:
how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

^ It's actually: A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could.

ALSO: What is a food you've never tried but really really want to?

^ It's actually: A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could.

ALSO: What is a food you've never tried but really really want to?

I don't even know, I've tried a lot of things lol I can't really think of anything. Maybe American can cheese so I can confirm it is disgusting?

I don't even know, I've tried a lot of things lol I can't really think of anything. Maybe American can cheese so I can confirm it is disgusting?

But it's not! Like sure it doesn't taste like "cheese" but as it's own product it's pretty good, have you ever had like cheese spread? Like the stuff that comes in gift boxes to dip pretzels in and it's like a paste, not real cheese, it's like that. Just in a can. Us American's have to have our processed cheese food delivered to the food item at record speed.

But it's not! Like sure it doesn't taste like "cheese" but as it's own product it's pretty good, have you ever had like cheese spread? Like the stuff that comes in gift boxes to dip pretzels in and it's like a paste, not real cheese, it's like that. Just in a can. Us American's have to have our processed cheese food delivered to the food item at record speed.

Lol you guys get cheese in gift boxes? What a crappy gift
Cheese. Should. Not. Be. Orange.

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_0177.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you think because of whats going on now?

No I don't, I think it will create tension but I don't think anything that serious will happen just now.

and I really don't care, I know that sounds bad but I don't think as humans we will ever stop having wars between each other due to very diverse opinions that are mainly due to religious beliefs. For example, I think it would take an absolute miracle for Islamic ruled countries to change their thinking and the way they govern. That being said I believe that You can't fight war with war. I hope you I'm not coming off as rude I'm just not in the mood to talk about politics right now lmao

Last edited:
Back