Buying Wishlist items

I can get you the hair bow wig, headband, lovely wall and crown. Would 20 tbt be fair for all of that?

Hi! I can get you the bandage for 1 TBT, and I can get you Lottie's Bun for 3 TBT!

hey im able to order you these things

antique shelf
cinnamoroll table
cinnamoroll wall
kiki and lala bed
kiki and lala clock
kiki and lala pin
kiki and lala shoes
kiki and lala socks
kiki and lala sofa
kiki and lala table
kiki and lala wall
my melody chair
my melody dress
my melody dresser
my melody shoes
my melody table
my melody wall
pastel low table
pink wood floor
pompompurin hat

pink hydrangea how many are u looking for??

i'd be having to deliver these either tomorrow night EST or thursday (im working)
for pricing, this is what i have posted but im totally open for negotiationʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

CLOTHING ITEMS: 3BTB / 50K IGB EACH
FURNITURE ITEMS: 6BTB / 100K IGB EACH

edit: i also have the tea table from resetti's RV

Last edited:
hey im able to order you these things

antique shelf
cinnamoroll table
cinnamoroll wall
kiki and lala bed
kiki and lala clock
kiki and lala pin
kiki and lala shoes
kiki and lala socks
kiki and lala sofa
kiki and lala table
kiki and lala wall
my melody chair
my melody dress
my melody dresser
my melody shoes
my melody table
my melody wall
pastel low table
pink wood floor
pompompurin hat

pink hydrangea how many are u looking for??

i'd be having to deliver these either tomorrow night EST or thursday (im working)
for pricing, this is what i have posted but im totally open for negotiationʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

CLOTHING ITEMS: 3BTB / 50K IGB EACH
FURNITURE ITEMS: 6BTB / 100K IGB EACH

edit: i also have the tea table from resetti's RV

I'm looking for 30 pink hydrangeas

I would like to buy the furniture with Igb and the clothing for tbt if that's alright with you :)

I believe that's 1.5mil and 18 tbt for everything? Correct me if I'm wrong (?▽`)

Last edited:
I have 18 fossils I'd like to sell. How does 40tbt or 600k in game bells for all sound?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also have cupid bench, refrigerator, cushion, game shelf, stained glass, stewpot, aurora screen, rice cooker, Virgo harp, and patchwork chair to sell as well. Will sell all 10 items for 30tbt or 500k igb. Let me know

Last edited:
I have 18 fossils I'd like to sell. How does 40tbt or 600k in game bells for all sound?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also have cupid bench, refrigerator, cushion, game shelf, stained glass, stewpot, aurora screen, rice cooker, Virgo harp, and patchwork chair to sell as well. Will sell all 10 items for 30tbt or 500k igb. Let me know

I'll buy every furniture item you listed with igb :) Do you mind lowering it 400k? 500k seems a bit pricey ( ? ▽ ` )

Are the fossils identified?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I can sell the mochi pestle, plank flooring, and tartan rug to you. Just name your price. :)

How does 5 tbt sound? I can go higher if you feel it's necessary :)

Back