• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist items

May I pickup? My town is currently a mess ( ? ▽ ` )

Also, turns out I do have apples! I can get you a basket of 6 ^^

May I pickup? My town is currently a mess ( ? ▽ ` )

Also, turns out I do have apples! I can get you a basket of 6 ^^

Sure!! LOL my town is barely a town. That's so nice of you, thank you! :) I am going to add you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My FC is 2638-4594-7434

hi, I can get you these items:
Star hairpin
tortoise specs
princess wall

for like 4TBT?

Sure!! LOL my town is barely a town. That's so nice of you, thank you! :) I am going to add you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My FC is 2638-4594-7434

Ready whenever you are ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi, I can get you these items:
Star hairpin
tortoise specs
princess wall

for like 4TBT?

Sounds good :) When will you be available?

Hellos!

You can have 3-4 silver axes for free. They've been gathering dust in my lockers after I got them as a free gift. They're in perfect mint condition and haven't been used ^-^

Sadly because of my time zone I'm busy for the next 10 hours... if you're online then I can give them to you ^-^

Thanks!!!

Hellos!

You can have 3-4 silver axes for free. They've been gathering dust in my lockers after I got them as a free gift. They're in perfect mint condition and haven't been used ^-^

Sadly because of my time zone I'm busy for the next 10 hours... if you're online then I can give them to you ^-^

Thanks!!!

I will be, yes. How kind! Much appreciated :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

My town or yours? I can open the gates to Kanto now if you'd like to come to mine. :3

I just switched games so I hope you don't mind delivering ( ?▽` )

Back