I have for Trade
Welcome Amiibo: 06 - Hornsby
Sanrio: ?toile
Sanrio: Chelsea
Sanrio: Toby
Sanrio: Chai
Sanrio: Marty
Sanrio: Rilla

I should get another set of Sanrio Cards this week, so there will be new ones to trade!

I have never really done a trade like this before,
so I don't really know how it works for the shipping, etc.
So if you are interested, please tell me how you want to do that! :lemon:

Trade(s):
animal_hunter: Chelsea & Chai against Eunice and Agent S [Chelsea & Chai got sent]
Toby & Rilla against money [Toby & Rilla got sent]

Onesti: ?toile against Dora [?toile got sent]

Last edited:
Hello

I have Eunice and Agent S. for your Chelsea and Chai. I am also interested in your Toby and Rilla. Do you take TBT's I can trade those for them or work something out with you as I really need those. Either way if you are ok with the trade for my Eunice and Agent S we basically swap addresses and send out cards out by mail. I have done many mail trades and have positive feedback as well. Please let me know either way if this sounds good. Thanks!

Thanks

Hello

I have Eunice and Agent S. for your Chelsea and Chai. I am also interested in your Toby and Rilla. Do you take TBT's I can trade those for them or work something out with you as I really need those. Either way if you are ok with the trade for my Eunice and Agent S we basically swap addresses and send out cards out by mail. I have done many mail trades and have positive feedback as well. Please let me know either way if this sounds good. Thanks!

Thanks

Answered you via PM!

I'm wondering if anyone would want a full Sanrio Cardset for real money?
I could try to find some at Shop, but I'm wondering if there is any interested at all :p
(It would be EU Version!)

Are you still getting a pack soon? I have Stella and I'm interested in Toby!

Mh, it depends if someone's interested in a pack. I have another full Sanrio Set at the moment at home,
that I want to normally keep for myself. I will think about the deal, since I really want Stella :)

hi guys!!! you guys are allowed to sell cards ONLY through PMs so i'd suggest taking it there before a mod comes!! i don't want you two to get in trouble. c:

I'm wondering if anyone would want a full Sanrio Cardset for real money?
I could try to find some at Shop, but I'm wondering if there is any interested at all :p
(It would be EU Version!)

That's not allowed to be 'advertised', I've tried it too and my thread got locked. :p

Oh, okay. Sorry then.

Back