Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Persimmon
Banana
I'm planning on making my town Fantasy Life themed and I need suggestions! I started playing a few days ago (super late to get it, I know lol) so I'm only on Chapter 6, but I'm already in love with the world and I want to somehow base my town off it! I don't mind spoilers either btw, the story itself is quite cheesy anyways.

If you play the game as well, do you have any suggestions for villagers I could use? PWPs? Character houses?

- I want to have a few areas in town that resemble the farm areas in Castele (since my town already looks kinda like it lol).
- My "developed" area has Town-hall, Re-Tail and the police station all in a row and I'm hoping to make it look like Port Puerto. Does anyone have good QR suggestions for water paths? Anyone have towns with water paths that I can take a look at?
- I'm thinking of using the hot spring, stone tablet, log bench, geyser, moai statue and totem pole to recreate elderwood forest, maybe have custom sign posts displaying the locations.
- I'll be attempting to draw patterns to display on the ground to resemble lifeweeds/cureweeds/those things you can pick off the ground lol. Maybe scatter some ores around town

If you want to see how my town looks currently I have a few pictures on my blog (link in signature). I haven't made a DA yet.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Oh this is awesome! I also am doing something like this. Not fantasy per say, but Fairy-tale. My characters are a witch, a lady, a king, and a farmer. My villagers are Phoebe the Phoenix, Drago the Dragon, Kyle the Big Bad Wolf, Patty the cow from Jack and the Beanstalk, Julian the King's prized Unicorn, and then I have some forest animals to fill out the town Marshal the squirrel, Diana, Erik and Fauna the deer and Billy the Billy goat from that story about the troll bridge. I think for fantasy characters, you should get all mythical creatures. Phoebe, Julian, Hans (yeti), Drago. Then you could get Sterling and Knox because they are knights. and then some deer to inhabit the forest or squirrels or rabbits or bears. I would stay away from rhinos or elephants or any foreign s=animals because they would be out of place. A cow or pig would be good, too, for your farms.

Ooh, this seems like a great idea! I think there are a lot of water based paths online, they look like the ones in Port Puerto. I think that the pine trees would look best for the Elderwood, with the stone tablet Pwp. The hot spring seems more like Origin Island.
Honestly, I think creating both Port Puerto and Castele would be a bit difficult to have. You could easily make characters for the different Lifes. A wizard, lumberjack, angler, and maybe paladin or mercenary come to mind as good Lives to have represented.

I think it'd be better to just stick with just Castele, it's huge and even has a forest area for the woodcutter. Port Puerto wouldn't mesh well with everything else, since it's so pastel and blue. The statue fountain would make a great goddess statue, put benches by it like the town square. You can use the wooden fence PWP as a pen for sheep, an entire house can be dedicated to the crafting life, maybe have an angler's shack, and the wizard's house, and just have apple trees.
Oh, and the bus stop can be used like small outdoor shops.

I wish ACNL had more PWPs, we're so limited.

I think it'd be better to just stick with just Castele, it's huge and even has a forest area for the woodcutter. Port Puerto wouldn't mesh well with everything else, since it's so pastel and blue. The statue fountain would make a great goddess statue, put benches by it like the town square. You can use the wooden fence PWP as a pen for sheep, an entire house can be dedicated to the crafting life, maybe have an angler's shack, and the wizard's house, and just have apple trees.
Oh, and the bus stop can be used like small outdoor shops.

I wish ACNL had more PWPs, we're so limited.

Ah yeah, now that I think about it the colour scheme might be too drastic! I love the idea for the bus stop for the outdoor shops! It really sucks that the PWP choices are so limited (and a map so small!) u_u I guess I'll be sticking to just Castele/woodsey type areas!

Thank you all for the great advice! @SkylaF I love your villager choices :O Do you have a dream address?

Back