• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hogwarts House?

Which Hogwarts House do you belong to?

• Total voters

Strahberri

Bells
Switch
1639-3590-0509
New Horizons Token
Red Rose
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
If you lived in the Harry Potter universe, which house do you think you would be sorted into?

I always got Ravenclaw on the quizzes I took and I got it on Pottermore, so Ravenclaw it is.

I've taken a lot of quizzes and they said either Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. Pottermore sorted me in Hufflepuff so I guess that's that.

Slytherin pride!
- Fraternity
- Cunning
- Cleverness
- Resourcefulness
- Ambition
- Determination
- Self-Preservation

It's tough for me to say 'cos I have some traits from all the houses, but I'd probably be in Ravenclaw 'cos even though I don't think of myself as someone that's particularly intelligent, I do consider myself a very creative, art loving person.

cucumber.jpg

The first few times I took the test I got Slytherin, but when I gave it another go a couple of months ago I ended up getting Ravenclaw. Wouldn't be surprised if 12 year old me intentionally gave edgy answers to get put in Slytherin though!

Back