• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hogwarts House?

Which Hogwarts House do you belong to?

• Total voters
Took a quiz and got Gryffindor but it said I was quite close to getting sorted into Ravenclaw. xD

I got Slytherin on Pottermore, but I'm not ambitious, clever, cunning or whatever. I'm sure I got that one because I answered a few questions related to water and green, really I don't think I ever get 10 questions. I thought I was more Hufflepuff but according to people knowing me, they don't think I look like one. :/

I'm sure I'm more Hufflepuff...
Well maybe not, I must be a squib.

Last edited:
I get Gryffindor or Slytherin all the time for quizzes. Does anyone have an accurate quiz they can share the link for? :confused:

I did that fandom quiz that was around years ago and I always got Ravenclaw but I did the Pottermore one and I got Slytherin

i'm so surprised at the results! there are so many ravenclaws! i thought there would be more gryffindor lol
i'm hufflepuff myself c:

Hufflepuff..Every.Single.TIME that I take ANY quiz!

ivnJRvT.gif

Last edited:
Pottermore places me in Ravenclaw, which is fine, but I prefer Hufflepuff. Badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom!

Back