• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like Guinea Pigs?

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
I hate Guinea pigs as a pet, their loud and they smell really bad.

But I have two and then are the sweetest little beans ever, their quite and I have to clean them about every 4 days as oppose to the average 2-3 days. So their my little exceptions. c:

Do you like Guinea pigs?

Last edited:
I think Guinea pigs are so cute! I was actually going to buy one but I bought a corgi instead :3

I think Guinea pigs are so cute! I was actually going to buy one but I bought a corgi instead :3

The little noises they make are cute but they can get annoying if they do it for like ten minutes. XD

I loooooooove guinea pigs they're so cute! I don't think they smell bad, but after you've had them for a while I guess you become immune to it :)

I think they're cute, I used to have a few. I don't like how loud they are and how bad their cages smell after a few days. They're also kinda fidgety and erratic and I don't really like that either. The only rodent pet I can really stand is a rat, they make great pets:)

i don't mind them but i'd never have one myself. they're much harder to look after than you think. i don't trust them, i've had bad experiences with rodents. my sister had rats and i liked them a lot so they're the only exception.

I think they're ugly tbh. Even as a kid I thought so. I think hamsters are waaaaaaaaay cuter.

I like pigs more. Normal pigs. If you bring them up from a young age they're amazing companions.

i don't mind them but i'd never have one myself. they're much harder to look after than you think. i don't trust them, i've had bad experiences with rodents. my sister had rats and i liked them a lot so they're the only exception.

Really? My little babes just eat, make a noise or two and have a little rest.
Not really that hard imo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like pigs more. Normal pigs. If you bring them up from a young age they're amazing companions.

Except this isn't about pigs, its about guinea pigs so yeah.....

Really? My little babes just eat, make a noise or two and have a little rest.
Not really that hard imo.
if you know what you're doing and know what you're in for it's very simple but they're actually just not as easy as a lot of people think.

Last edited:
if you know what you're doing and know what you're in for it's very simple but they're actually just not as easy as a lot of people think.

That can be said for really anything though.

Its like dogs, people think their cute and cuddly which = easy to take care off, it isn't. You need to bathe them, take them for walks, clip their nails and so on but if you know what your in for it makes it easier.

I love them however I've never owned a guinea pig so I don't know how troublesome it could get to take care of one.

Last edited:
ahhh i love guinea pigs they're cute but haven't owned any so i wouldnt know haha

I've had several guinea pigs in the past, I really love them! They really don't smell bad as long as you keep their cages clean.

That can be said for really anything though.

Its like dogs, people think their cute and cuddly which = easy to take care off, it isn't. You need to bathe them, take them for walks, clip their nails and so on but if you know what your in for it makes it easier.

what i meant was is that they need taking care of like any other regular pet. you don't just feed them and leave them alone. they require attention, the right temperature and they're fragile.

Last edited:
I love guineas! I have one very loud one but she's too cute to find annoying :) Also, I used to volunteer cleaning out rabbits and guineas, and trust me they don't smell as bad as rabbits. Their pee is pretty mild compared to bunny pee :p

I used to have a guinea pig when I was a kid. To this day she was my favorite pet and I've had a bunch! Pretty sure I have an old photo of her somewhere.
BVq9a8x.jpg
She always tore up her cage whenever her food bowl was empty. :p

what i meant was is that they need taking care of like any other regular pet. you don't just feed them and leave them alone. they require attention, the right temperature and they're fragile.

Ah, I see. Your 100% right. (Obviously)

Back