Should ONLY vegetarians be allowed to play AC? If not who would you eat?

I bet Goose would taste good. So would Zucker, Marina, and Octavian.

I'm not a vegetarian but honestly I don't think i'd eat any of the villagers even if I had a choice to. Not even the chickens, because they're anthropomorphic animals after all. So it'd feel incredibly wrong to eat them, because they act so human like. It'd essentially be like cannibalism to me.

I've never looked at any character in AC and thought "mmm they look tasty". I don't want to eat any of them...it would be weird and unappealing.

I am a vegetarian, precisely because I love animals too much to eat them. So, I play the game without guilt that I am eating the villager's IRL counterparts. xD

Although I'm not a vegetarian I find hideous the idea of people making stories of which sentient beings are eaten as if they're just food regardless of their own thoughts, feelings and dreams.

That's quite a pointless thread to be very honest.

Rita doesn't have to die, you could just shear off her fries, they'll grow back. Her burger head on the other hand...

Lol the thread title is worded so bizarrely. The fact that they're anthropomorphic animals makes it hard for me to picture eating any of them. I find it hilarious that a lot of them are named after food though.

I personally think that thread should be closed down.
It's too much of dark humor and feels like crime apology.

Come on, as if sentient beings should be eaten.

Really, killing people and consuming them is something fitting for sadist people.

Vore is indeed for suckers!

Back