• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Should ONLY vegetarians be allowed to play AC? If not who would you eat?

In the game you can only really eat fruits and desserts, you can eat the fortune cookies, and the fruits, and drink the coffee, but yu cant even eat any of the "meat" dishes. But now I kind of want to try to give my villagers food made of them. XD

Last edited:
I'll turn Ketchup into Ketchup and put it on my Patty hamburger with a side of fries. For dessert I'll have Merguine.

Oh wow. This thread lol. I most certainly will not eat Ketchup, I love her too much! I'd probably eat all the pigs except Gala and Lucy, the chickens, and the bulls. The cows and female goats would give me milk/dairy products. Frita and Tangy would be delicious, but I'd feel kinda bad about eating Merengue since she's cute. Tia would be a tea provider and I could drink it out of Chai's teacup. Marshal is a marshmallow but I would never eat my husband. XD

i mean
i ??? wouldnt ?? eat them ?? feels kinda weird to eat a villager thats food themed especially if it's a cake or whatever like merengue like ?? id b pretty scared to eat cakes if i heard a frightened cake rhino begging me to not eat them u know

such a scary thread omg...i dare someone to eat sprocket or ribbot haha

i would never eat a villager since i hardly eat meat anyways :p

fq322Id.jpg
I'm hoping that you are...uh..oops....didn't mean to let that slip out......

Hahaha this is a great thread. I'm a vegetarian in real life, but that wouldn't stop me from eating Jacques. Or any of those nice, lean jock villagers.

I personally find that thread pointless.
There is a difference between being a vegetarian and a sadist who eat other people or sentient beings.

Makes me remember of a murderer who not only consumed parts of his victim, but gave the remains for a poor family and lied that was bull meat.

Lmaooo omg

This thread has good potential for a horror food town. I wouldn't be surprised if someone already made a town like that, though. :p

This thread is insane.

That being said, idk but I imagine Goose would be pretty tasty.

(P.S. it's "allowed" not "aloud" - aloud means a sound that you can hear. Allowed means permission.)

(P.S. it's "allowed" not "aloud" - aloud means a sound that you can hear. Allowed means permission.)

I don't know what ur talking about \_(^v^)_/ lol

I personally find that thread pointless.
There is a difference between being a vegetarian and a sadist who eat other people or sentient beings.

Makes me remember of a murderer who not only consumed parts of his victim, but gave the remains for a poor family and lied that was bull meat.

People playing animal crossing is like a wolf play house with a bunny
~('v'~)

Last edited:
Back