• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Should ONLY vegetarians be allowed to play AC? If not who would you eat?

XenonKnight56

Bells
I'm not a vegetarian.
I would be ok eating:
Zucker, Merengue, Tia, Octavian (calamari), Coco(with milk), Tangy

Villagers who would make nice hamburgers:
Norma and Patty

Chicken strips:
Ava, Benedict, Broffina, Eggbert, Goose, Plucky

Bacon:
Curly, Gala, Kevin, Lucy, Pancetta, , Peggy, Spork, and Truffles

Lambs who probably taste delicious:
Baabara, Eunice Stella, Timbra, Vesta, Wendy

And I don't usually eat ducks but:
Molly

Would they still love you if they knew the truth?

Last edited:
I'm not a vegetarian but I could never eat a villager! ;_____;

Oh yes, Frita with Ketchup. I'd probably eat all the chickens and pigs lol. Marina and Octavian too but I don't eat Takoyaki so I wouldn't want Zucker.

Why couldn't ya just make a thread about dating villagers instead of going all hannibal

This thread is hilarious xD
I don't know about eating villagers, but I would totally drink Chai's hat!

Last edited:
Oh yes, Frita with Ketchup. I'd probably eat all the chickens and pigs lol. Marina and Octavian too but I don't eat Takoyaki so I wouldn't want Zucker.

I love cute little Ketchup just as much I love putting ketchup on fries haha.

Oh I bet the tea tastes lovely.

I love this thread already! I wonder what Pietro would taste like. Taste the rainbow! Skittles, yummy~

Last edited:

I'll go with that, too! I love my villagers too much to eat them!

(I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious about what unicorns taste like though....hi Julian....)

Last edited:

(I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious about what unicorns taste like though....hi Julian....)

Gosh, now you've got me curious. Just so happens Julian is in my town. You should come visit :p

Gosh, now you've got me curious. Just so happens Julian is in my town. You should come visit :p

I bet Julian tastes like a galaxy macaron!

tumblr_inline_o9icr0VfdH1qgp297_500.jpg

I'd totally eat him...

Vegetarians are allowed to play whatever they want. If they want to eat meat in-game (which I'd still do, were I a vegetarian), then they can. It doesn't really affect real life anyway and there's no bio-industry either. Besides, people kill others in games all the time. xD

I'm a vegetarian, well a pescatarian, so I would totally eat Zucker, and I'd maybe sneak a few fries off of Frita while she's not looking.

I'm vegan, but I'd be kind of curious about Brewsters pigeon milk...

Last edited:
I'm not a vegetarian but I couldn't eat (one of my) villagers!
But tbh a nice idea, bc there are a lot of villagers, that look like fruit oder food or are just food.

Back