Buying Lookin' to buy a few amiibo things

nevermind019283

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (58) +
Hi there! I'm looking for these items and if ya got em hit me with an offer tbt or igb is okay.
F̶a̶n̶c̶y̶ ̶t̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶l̶o̶o̶r̶
W̶h̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶l̶
G̶u̶i̶t̶a̶r̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶
S̶u̶c̶c̶u̶l̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶t̶
P̶i̶t̶c̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶t̶
C̶o̶c̶o̶n̶u̶t̶ ̶j̶u̶i̶c̶e̶
Record box
Casablanca lilies
Light breakfast
Milk carton
Mug
Non amiibo:
Metal guitar (black)
Thank you (~;

Last edited:
hi, I actually have the coconut juice in my retail right now for only 600 igb, your welcome to come get it there if you want. 5 tbt okay? you'll have to come quick cause I'm on a break at work right now. I'm doing stuff in my town so just come and get it then head out, just note town rules please. :)

I have Ursala's amiibo card, so I could scan her in and you could visit as many times as you need if you want to try that? Otherwise I could get you 4 (one I have and 3 I could buy with my coupons)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops it's Spike haha he's got the succulent plant in his RV. I knew I had it somewhere XD

Haha yeah I guess it's just up to the buyer/seller in this case! I got the plants now, all four of them (Gotta love time travel haha). So I'm ready to trade whenever you are. My town or yours? Sorry if you specified that already :p

Adding you now! It doesn't matter to me, you can come drop em off if you'd like (my wifi is pretty spotty) I'll let ya know when the gates are open :)

in just over an hour when my retail shop opens I'll get ya the coconut juice if you want, I can pick it up there then come drop it off to you. I'll add you here in just a bit, so when you open your gates shoot me a VM or pm and I'll pop right over, give it about 70 minutes from this post if you'll still be online/playing then.

Back